Allow Prophets W to go through magic immunity

Hello,

as title says, I found it rather annoying not being able to cast prophets W on self/allies while shrunken/jera shield is on the target. It would be a great QoL improvement on the hero (and a minor buff). Considering he is not played too often anyway I don't see why this should not be changed.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

if he did that, we need to whoel heal skilsl in the game to do the same thing.. I think will be not heathy. Imagine like jeraziah heal goes through magic immunity. Magic immunity like the name said is immunity, even from heal skills

jeraziah's heal already goes through magic immunity. Only The damage deal to enemy is not.

Heal Skill goes though magic immunity on allies is fine. But i think protective skill should not (Accursed, Monarch, Jera shield)

Is he already at his legacy state? If I remember correctly, he has 3 main changes: semi rework, rework, and revert.

• Semi rework changes his ultimate into an aura.
  • Rework changes his abilities with his crow form as notable change.
  • Revert changes his abilities to his original on release.

source: hon.gamepedia.com/wiki/Prophet

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

The rework version made him look like Lol champion and does not fit to HoN. But i like his bird transform skill. It could be used in various way.

The first one is probably the best version of him. With Jade spire and Pk. He can easily shine out side the combat. But he have too much click skill in this way

It's not about that, but about skill usage flow.

Every single one of Prophet's skills would be press ability hotkey -> left-click if it changed to the version *you* wanted @w3wstarboy - frankly speaking that's a lot of input required for very little payoff you get from his abilities. You also have to have mouse-click accuracy for all of that too, because it's all single-target skills too (for his non-ult skills).

Edited by ElementUser

I think it's fine if you target ground if Player see it worth. when I played frist-version Prophet and i dont feel like it's the problem at all.

It should be fine in this way:

Q - E: press hotkey - target unit

W: Press -> auto heal yourself and a nearby ally.

R: Press hotkey - target ground, Slow enemy. Can have charge

Doesn't feel like it is annoying like Blitz (3 single target, 1 target buff).

The current version of Prophet depend heavily on his Q-E. If one of those two go on cooldown, you will hesitate to use your ultimate. Or if Prophet decide to use his ultimate to run. It's end up a big waste because its have long cooldown and having no effect if Prophet dont cast any spell or attack.

8 hours ago, datfizh said:

Is he already at his legacy state? If I remember correctly, he has 3 main changes: semi rework, rework, and revert.

• Semi rework changes his ultimate into an aura.
  • Rework changes his abilities with his crow form as notable change.
  • Revert changes his abilities to his original on release.

source: hon.gamepedia.com/wiki/Prophet

Well yes, but he is very differently played rn, the heal is different from before and the ultimate is different where you could Target an area with your ultimate which kinda made Prophet be better at positioning and you could place out 3x of those ultimates. Before Prophet was played as a burster which would deal alot of dmg with the damage amplifier Prophet had. Now Prophet seems to be more of a healer support ..

16 minutes ago, Ladonien said:

Well yes, but he is very differently played rn, the heal is different from before and the ultimate is different where you could Target an area with your ultimate which kinda made Prophet be better at positioning and you could place out 3x of those ultimates. Before Prophet was played as a burster which would deal alot of dmg with the damage amplifier Prophet had. Now Prophet seems to be more of a healer support ..

Well, yeah. You have the point there.

I guess this discussion is kind of derailed from its intended topic. It's fine by me but this sub-forum already has another dedicated thread for Prophet discussion: https://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/index.php?/topic/2355-proposing-prophet-proposal/&do=findComment&comment=13061

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

Old Prophet can play either pure support or DPS support. His damage come out 90% from his spell so one shurken head is enough to counter him and he cant farm well like other. But he is really strong when he can deal damage freely thx to his ultimate can cast freely without worry much

Current Prophet still be countered hardly by shurken head but since it doesn't have charge and prophet need to get close to you, it's very easy to deal with him. Still better than LoL version

Edited by w3wstarboy
  • 3 months later...