Hello,

Patch 4.9.4 will be delayed to a date in the near future. We are unsure exactly how long the delay will be, but I will let HoN players know as soon as I receive a new confirmed patch release date from Garena.

Thank you,

- ElementUser

Edited by ElementUser
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • ElementUser locked, pinned and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Any updates regarding patch date? Any more teasers what is planning to come finally so there will be some active discussion going on as many of us have been waiting for this new patch to arrive.

38 minutes ago, Scrabidon said:

Any new patch news? maybe atleast small spoilers ? ^_^

The only thing that has been "spoiled" are the Reddit guess game. Idk if EU will completely change anything more with the patch which might be why it haven't been revealed yet. I was wondering if it would be any reason to open up any new balance posts if you don't know which changes are coming next patch. 

4 hours ago, Ladonien said:

The only thing that has been "spoiled" are the Reddit guess game. Idk if EU will completely change anything more with the patch which might be why it haven't been revealed yet. I was wondering if it would be any reason to open up any new balance posts if you don't know which changes are coming next patch. 

There's a good chance things you would open a new balance post about aren't being in the next patch yet. And if they are, the discussions will still be valuable feedback and could help to adjust the changes in the upcoming patch.

return your old artillery skill but this time with staff

Passively grants Artillery a 20% chance to fire a missile for {20/40/60/80 Magic Damage} at enemies, slowing their Movement Speed by 15% for 1 second each time they deal non-DoT Damage.

- The chance is doubled if the target is stunned or has the slow Mortar Strike.

Warchief staff of the master please

1. flame totem now bounces towards 2 enemy heroes

Life totem now spawns 2

2.Spirit walk now when the ability is in use reduces 35% of all damage taken.   

3.The power of the elders now adds a new skill, a slow totem that reduces movement speed by 25% in an area of 700, the use range of this skill is 600

• Like 1
6 hours ago, hydraraid said:

return your old artillery skill but this time with staff

Passively grants Artillery a 20% chance to fire a missile for {20/40/60/80 Magic Damage} at enemies, slowing their Movement Speed by 15% for 1 second each time they deal non-DoT Damage.

- The chance is doubled if the target is stunned or has the slow Mortar Strike.

6 hours ago, hydraraid said:

Warchief staff of the master please

1. flame totem now bounces towards 2 enemy heroes

Life totem now spawns 2

2.Spirit walk now when the ability is in use reduces 35% of all damage taken.   

3.The power of the elders now adds a new skill, a slow totem that reduces movement speed by 25% in an area of 700, the use range of this skill is 600

I apologize to burst your bubble, but what you propose might not happen because you don't have any to backup your idea. 

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

8 hours ago, datfizh said:

Pido disculpas por hacer estallar tu burbuja, pero lo que propones puede que no suceda porque no tienes ninguna para respaldar tu idea. 

what do you mean back 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, w3wstarboy said:

Will we get a next patch at 9/28/2021 or it delay again ????

Only one way to find out: Wait for it

The moment EU knows, he will let you/us know. The planned next patch doesn't change that. Maybe the next patch will be skipped or the dates will be changed, but that probably depends on when this patch will actually land.

I spoke with my contact at Garena, and unfortunately (to my dismay as well), there is still no ETA at the moment. 

My contact assured me that they will let me know when the patch will be ready to be released though! Believe me, I'm just as frustrated (if not more) than you guys right now regarding the delays in the patch. 

Thank you for your patience. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tarjaaa said:

Please consider adding kicking griefing player with votes from both teams...

Is that effective? I think this could be an option besides remake but I don't think the opponent team cares enough.

• Like 1

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com