can't log in/log in failed/log in connection failed?

i have been having this issue since yesterday. i was able to connect yesterday after 1 million attempts but today i couldn't. does anyone have a fix for this?

my internet is working as i'm able to browse and play csgo.

@`GwApO I suggest trying a VPN as well, this is what they're great for, sometimes your route or internet is just not playing well and using a VPN can help diagnose these things since it's almost like having someone elses internet connection.

It's incredibly complicated on what or who to blame when you can't connect to a server when everything else seems to work for you, so I highly suggest that.

Express VPN, Nord VPN etc, I literally guarantee you with every fiber in my being that if you try a VPN you will connect and be on your way to playing, connect to your own country obviously.

• Like 1

Last time I tried to convince someone to try it when they had issues, they where incredibly resistant not believing it would work or VPN's being too complicated, later admitting he felt silly for not just trying it out right.

Give it a go! They're cheap, and by now just about everyone i know has a VPN for literally situations just like this, I can't connect to Call of Duty Warzone without a vpn and I've never being able to figure out why since it works with a VPN, its honestly so weird, so give it a go.