Flint Beastwood need a buff or a rework, see this:

Flint lvl 1 stats: 492 hp 36-42 damage, stats by lvl, str: 1,7, agi: 2,9, int: 2,6

Sniper (Dota 2 similar hero): 580 hp 40-46 damage, stats by lvl, str: 2, agi: 3,2, int: 2,6

My suggestion: Change flint base stats hp to 540, damage to 40-46 and str by level to 2,1

Edited by biighouse
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mr`Cactus said:

You can't make a simple numeric comparison like that between hon and dota and claim that he needs a buff, you need to provide better arguments

he is also 42% win rate, any hero can kill him 2 skills

sharing worst winrate with his friends wildsoul, nitro and shadowblade

Edited by biighouse

What you proposed is likely a simple buff instead of rework. If I may set a example of rework, allow me to put the post below: 

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

Bro, your rework is very nice, but this hero needs a change to survive more, any hero like Sand Wraith, grinex, night hound, nomad, every single assassin can kill flint beastwood really fast, 2 atks/skills and he is dead.

He is one of the worst heros for 5x5 match, almost 40% win rate.

If I see a flint on the other team, its like 100% guaranted win, because is really easy to counter flint and kill him really fast.

It's like you don't put in consideration that he has freaking long range? and there are many heroes that can die in 2skill combo? git gud or how they say

On 7/26/2021 at 8:55 PM, Bicto said:

It's like you don't put in consideration that he has freaking long range? and there are many heroes that can die in 2skill combo? git gud or how they say

Dude he has no escape, it's really fucking easy to kill a flint, if that's a problem, lower his atk range man.

If I see a flint on the other team, it's win guaranteed, so easy to kill/counter. Most easy-to-win carry on the game

well GL if i have a flint on my team i will go pearl and push you away. bro its a team game. you don't rely on 1 hero to do everything. beside you jsut get shroud and u good until they dust u. but gl & hf