Play for rank or play for F***?

i online this game and i see this 

spacer.png

spacer.png

actually i curious how the id can get 101 win streak on the game. maybe he/she too powerfull in game and owning all player there. but when i press some win game there i see this 

spacer.png

spacer.png

its just a few game of 101 win streak. i cant posting all here because i believe all 101 win game actually playing with 3/4 bronze rank. you can see there also some enemy leave the game because they not have good feeling or feel bad because meet everlynn team. so i know how sorais feeling about manipulating stats, play with bronze, etc. im not ask for staff/garena do something about this. just want posting so all can see xD

If they are legitimately queuing with very low team mates, without exploiting any tmm bug (like the old known one), i don't think this can be considered stats manipulation, since he will only gain 0.4 mmr per game or so (except if he goes past 1950, at that point he would get +5-5 and i guess it would be considered an exploit).

Only real solution to this is to introduce maximum mmr difference for group queues.

1 hour ago, Mr`Cactus said:

If they are legitimately queuing with very low team mates, without exploiting any tmm bug (like the old known one), i don't think this can be considered stats manipulation, since he will only gain 0.4 mmr per game or so (except if he goes past 1950, at that point he would get +5-5 and i guess it would be considered an exploit).

Only real solution to this is to introduce maximum mmr difference for group queues.

Yah i dont care about how system matchmaking work but in this case im gonna never use new id, reset statistic or wanna be bad i dont want play matchmaking anymore because after the id immortal sure he/she gonna use others id and help someone who help her/him for reach immortal rank 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it is advised to not show in-game name of a player or two, the rules of this forum perhaps also applies on this sub-forum dedicated to SEA players as well.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

8 hours ago, datfizh said:

I think it is advised to not show in-game name of a player or two, the rules of this forum perhaps also applies on this sub-forum dedicated to SEA players as well.

Why no need show in-game name? Rule? That also break the rule queing with low rank, make the game not cozy for play in normal tier. Im griefing for the rule and these sub form