ACCURSED SotM rework

Current SotM effect (activate while silenced or stunned) reduces counterplay and doesn't add any depth of play to the hero itself. The bonus duration part can be kept.

Suggestion : Whenever an enemy hero is under the Sear debuff for a prolonged time, they're forced into a frenzied state, attacking the closest enemy hero (not a taunt, but rather Puppet Master W effect on enemies only). Adds a disable to the hero which he could use in long games (when he tends to be ignored as a support hero) and has great synergy with both Fire Shield & Flame Consumption.

No numbers (subject to tests). Focus on the concept.

Edited by Haerdal
  • Haerdal changed the title to ACCURSED SotM rework
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 3:46 PM, Haerdal said:
  • Previous Page
  • Current SotM effect (activate while silenced or stunned) reduces counterplay and doesn't add any depth of play to the hero itself. The bonus duration part can be kept.

Suggestion : Whenever an enemy hero is under the Sear debuff for a prolonged time, they're forced into a frenzied state, attacking the closest enemy hero (not a taunt, but rather Puppet Master W effect on enemies only). Adds a disable to the hero which he could use in long games (when he tends to be ignored as a support hero) and has great synergy with both Fire Shield & Flame Consumption.

I believe the statement I underlined is probably a mistake. 

If I may put an idea, I would like to make Cauterize having its cooldown reset upon activating Flame Consumption and its cooldown reduced to 1 second during Flame Consumption. I guess I'll post the idea in the thread below: 

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

I mean that the debuffed enemy cannot attack his allies (unlike with PM W spell). The taunt will either proc on Accursed himself or Accursed allies which you can buff with Shield, hence the synergy..

As for your suggestion, I think it's pretty good. It also helps the hero in a late game fight and Cauterize natural synergy with Consumption only gets stronger.