Engi staff  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Bring engi staff back, YES or NO

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care
    • yes but differently

20 minutes ago, manu311 said:

I'd rather get Engi-Shellshock back, that was more fun ? .
But I guess staff could make him playable again as well.

i find engi still playable, but ok the staff was swag.. only engi players will understand though :3 

Suggestions:

• Energy field cannot be killed, or takes 8 hits instead of 4
  • Increase number of mine stacks and max mine count
  • Mines cannot be revealed

The princess is always in another castle

19 hours ago, LennyXX said:

Suggestions:

• Energy field cannot be killed, or takes 8 hits instead of 4
  • Increase number of mine stacks and max mine count
  • Mines cannot be revealed

Yeah I agree with the hit count increase on Ulti, now that hatchet can target gadgets (like Engi ulti/mines), his engi just dies ridiculously fast.

Either add back the old staff or make a new staff that reverts the turret into the carry turret version, would be sweet imo.

On 5/9/2020 at 9:53 AM, TomoeKoga said:

I miss the new Engineer carry turret. Whereas whatever items you had, the turret would have the same. This allowed Engineer to play as a carry, dealing damage as the hero himself and the turret. 

This has been proven to be broken many times. 

2 minutes ago, merryhonmas said:

Please add a "yes but differently" option too
Cause I would like to see a staff effect on that hero, just not the way it was before with jumping to a position and also casting 4 mines.

done

if it had only limited range (300-400 maybe), can not be placed on areas that are in the fog, and does not remove trees (and range can not be improved) and it requiers engineer to be within 800 units range of it, then MAYBE it can be balanced.

but the way it was before, REGARDLESS of the attackspeed buff, it was broken, because it allowed you to box ANY lane even 1v2.

but that is just my oppinion

Never bring back Turrent. That thing was an abomination. You don't even need Tinker to make it broken because of how fast it attacked by default.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

5 minutes ago, ElementUser said:

This should be in Suggestions

I mean at this point it is more or less a general discussion about what people think about Engineer and a staff, considering the current semi toppic is the turret.

I'd understand if you wanted it in suggestions if it were an actual proposition that came with a suggestion, so far it's more a general dicussion.
Just my oppinion tho :x