[DOWNLOAD] HoN64 macOS Client Public Beta

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please post feedback here! Good and bad! I want to thank all the people who helped test and fix issues on the HoN64 discord, you're legit legends all of you, this is why we *can* have nice things

Hello, if the MAC and LINUX updates are available in 2 weeks the staff should have waited until all patches were ready instead of releasing 1, now I have anxiety and I get to see my friends playing wh

No, that does not work. I tried to run a game after decent bot-only match and the DC icon was there. So only spectrate/mentor helps

1 minute ago, ElementUser said:

Ctrl+F8 to bring up console, then run this command:

That's the command that I have been running. However, once I hit "enter" it quits HON and displays the error message, "Heroes of Newerth quit unexpectedly. Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

Reopening the application just brings me back into the game without an update running or being prompted.

3 hours ago, RowdyCowboy said:

That's the command that I have been running. However, once I hit "enter" it quits HON and displays the error message, "Heroes of Newerth quit unexpectedly. Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

Reopening the application just brings me back into the game without an update running or being prompted.

Unfortunately, I am not the person to talk to with regards to Mac issues.

@HyperXewl should be able to answer you properly.

Edited by ElementUser
On 11/20/2021 at 5:05 AM, RowdyCowboy said:

You can contact me on discord by joining the HoN64 Discord and I can help you directly.

https://discord.gg/5ZNhJvtm