what to do if you lost mid ???

If you're losing mid that bad to where you can't even get XP or survive a tower dive then leave mid, try and gank and maybe push a lane is all you can do. Just tell your team that mid is lost, if they complain, hit the mute button. I usually mute half the people on my team, if they don't want to talk about strategy then they are just a distraction. 

• Like 1

0-5 is generally the point of no return scenario. It indicates you've either failed to itemize defensively or have been consistently ganked. If the former, you've probably enabled a strong snowballer like pebbles into pretty much wrecking half your team, and the game is lost. If the latter, your team mates might have been sleeping instead of trying to counter an aggressive man up, but it took your opponents time to shut down your lane while everyone else farmed unobstructed. Regardless, you've fed a lot by that point, and it means you're focusing too much on last hitting and tunnel visioning than predicting what the opponents are planning next. There's no easy answer to this, after feeding 0-5, you'll likely go into paranoia mode, but your opponents know not to waste time and will instead quickly switch focus to the next low hanging fruit. Then you return to your lane, and odds are the timing won't be beneficial because again, you're not thinking ahead, and become easy prey soon after.

The only solution to this is picking within your comfort, and not letting this situation to happen in the first place. Knowing how to itemize. The stronger your hero is and less dependent on resources, the faster your game sense will improve. Then you can move on to more challenging mid laners.

If you "loose mid" you probably picked something that's focused on farming and not on ganking, so probably a bad choice for mid.

For almost every decent mid hero, you can gank comfortable at least at level 6, most can gank decently with a rune earlier than that. So if you can't get last hits or experience, just go gank earlier. Winning the side lanes by ganking is usually better than whatever you can do while staying in lane mid.
A lot of people confuse "mid" with "I have to win the game myself". Mid lane is probably the biggest factor, but it doesn't have to be on their own. If mid plays egoistic, mid is kinda lost anyways. You'll still loose the game if you manage to get free farm in mid and not die but your opponent constantly ganked the other lanes and your team constantly dies there. Try to be that opponent and you can't loose mid in any scenario. Either you can gank or you can farm. You can only do worse than your opponent but not loose completely.

Of course there are also other options - if your team is winning the other lanes, they can easily gank if they feel comfortable with it (you probably don't want the carry to gank mid - he will loose gpm even if he's getting the kill). If you got a jungler, he might be able to gank your lane too. Or generally your team might be able to teleport once you're getting killed (depending on the enemy of course).
There's never only one solution and mid has by far the most options.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Manu311 said:

If you "loose mid" you probably picked something that's focused on farming and not on ganking, so probably a bad choice for mid.

For almost every decent mid hero, you can gank comfortable at least at level 6, most can gank decently with a rune earlier than that. So if you can't get last hits or experience, just go gank earlier. Winning the side lanes by ganking is usually better than whatever you can do while staying in lane mid.
A lot of people confuse "mid" with "I have to win the game myself". Mid lane is probably the biggest factor, but it doesn't have to be on their own. If mid plays egoistic, mid is kinda lost anyways. You'll still loose the game if you manage to get free farm in mid and not die but your opponent constantly ganked the other lanes and your team constantly dies there. Try to be that opponent and you can't loose mid in any scenario. Either you can gank or you can farm. You can only do worse than your opponent but not loose completely.

Of course there are also other options - if your team is winning the other lanes, they can easily gank if they feel comfortable with it (you probably don't want the carry to gank mid - he will loose gpm even if he's getting the kill). If you got a jungler, he might be able to gank your lane too. Or generally your team might be able to teleport once you're getting killed (depending on the enemy of course).
There's never only one solution and mid has by far the most options.

Ganking is not always an option, and tp'ing into a pushed carry lane or against a dual lane with unfavorable numbers (because you've fed 5 kills by then) might very well add to your losing streak because the fed mid laner can just react with a tp and score some further kills. And guess what - it's gonna cost him less to do that than it cost you to set up that gank. Again, the answer is game sense: you have to know how survive a "suicide" mid lane just as much as when to gank in a time-effective manner. The best players don't just sacrifice resource management to chase ganks, they find efficient ways to accomplish both.

Also, why did you quote misspelled "lose" as if somebody in the thread doesn't know the difference, and then kept misspelling it, lol. You are the only one saying "loose" to describe "losing".

loose

not tight or bound: loose clothing

1. Not fastened, restrained, or contained: loose bricks.
Edited by twoscoopsREE
On 7/4/2021 at 2:22 PM, LeahhGotti said:

If you're losing mid that bad to where you can't even get XP or survive a tower dive then leave mid, try and gank and maybe push a lane is all you can do. Just tell your team that mid is lost, if they complain, hit the mute button. I usually mute half the people on my team, if they don't want to talk about strategy then they are just a distraction. 

This, and you should start doing it long before you are 0-5, which is well past the point of no return.