MVP Rewards - Most Hero Damage Taken

I think the same thing , I do not know what the purpose of this type of reward (MVP) was, as it does not have any kind of benefit in the game , I would say is a statistic that does not contribute anything and should have some kind of reward or something for which players want to have this prize... for example:

each recognition and only for the player who gets the MVP have a bonus on silvers or ticket plinko for example: if you got the MVP and you have

Most Smackdowns > 5 plinko ticket or 3 silver

and so on for each category you have during the game (the prize written above is just an example)

in addition to adding that category mentioned . could be for stands . a category as of number of wards as these are far from getting some category to exepcion of the assists

Edited by NastyPlayer

I completely disagree. This will encourage players picking tank heroes like Ra and Armadon even more. There is a reason this heroes don't get picked at a certain level. If the enemy knows what he's doing they are completely useless. Imagine a Ra or Armadon getting the most farm against a smart team. Who is going to destroy the enemy base or kill them so many times they see no other option but to concede? Not the Arma or Ra. If the enemy let an appropriate hero get all the farm they will eat them for breakfast. Or they will be ignored, disabled, stormspirited what so ever. After the rest of the team is dead, they can watch those tanks die from the graveyard.

I strongly agree to encourage picking initiators through an MVP category. But how do you want to measure it? An initiator goes in, disables, deals some damage and lets the carries wreck bloody havoc among the enemy team. In my opinion this is covered by the Assist count. Any other way to measure it? Difficult. First damage dealt that lead to a kill maybe. I don't know.

Read what EU stated.

The developers won't give a single glance to changing the MVP procedure.

Thus I guess the discussion will be as cosmetic as the MVP.

Btw double posting is not nice my friend. (Same thread, same content here.)

There is already a discussion about rewarding an MVP with silver coins here.

Edited by Falk1
Moved arguments from archived thread.

and I just want to complain, all the awards are like awards, and the number of smackdowns in general is out of place, there is the best in damage to heroes or buildings, this is something good for the team, the amount of how many people threw taunt is not on which doesn’t influence in any way, no one does it, some individual goes out and throws taunt 1 time for the game, as a result, as he is the only one who does such stupidity, he crowds out people with the greatest help and stands for voting, for which ? instead of this award it would be better to introduce "set the most wards."
plus characters of Valkyrie, Devourer, kinesis (if he took the skill hook) need a separate reward
I suggest that they pop up in the MVP list if the accuracy of the arrow or hook is higher, for example, 75%, provided that the arrow or hook was issued more than a certain number of times, for example, at least 20. Otherwise, playing as Devourer as king, you pull opponents very much beautiful, you are told by allies and opponents how good Devourer you have, but when the game ends, you don’t even have to vote, because some thunderbringer has more assistants, you didn’t kill you, you pulled the team to feed, you farm less carry, the average pusher of you.

How about "Longest disable time accumulated on ALL heroes?" This includes stun, silence, immobilize, force attack, disarm, perplex, (slowing movespeed is not included) added all together. This also includes disabling your allies

Or maybe change this to "Landed the most disables".

7 hours ago, Neberony said:

In most other moba's they are giving that option, I don't see the need for a cut and dry no answer. I want a little more compromise from you guys.

3 hours ago, atashiwa said:

How about "Longest disable time accumulated on ALL heroes?" This includes stun, silence, immobilize, force attack, disarm, perplex, (slowing movespeed is not included) added all together. This also includes disabling your allies

Or maybe change this to "Landed the most disables".

It's so nice of you guys to make all these suggestions. But since MVP is purely cosmetic I doubt anything about it will even make it to the developers minds.