Exceeding administrator privileges

Administrator `Shattered insulted me when trying to file a complaint for an undeserved ban, calling me homophobic and racist, and I was also given a ban for saying that another player insulted me in an old game.
I believe that the administrator has exceeded his authority, and I ask that my account be broken. Isn't your policy political correctness? If so, then why does your administration offend me.

If in your country to say the word fag that does not refer to another person is a desecration, then publish a list of forbidden words in your game, different countries have different tolerances, I didn’t insult anyone, and your freedom of speech policy doesn’t work at all

Edited by `IIuBo

If you really wanted to file an inquiry about your ban, then you should have done it on this site https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/auth

But since you already made a thread in RAP feedback and now this thread, then all you probably want is attention, but since discussing suspensions here is not allowed, you may end up with your account permanently banned without any chance to ovethrow that decision (about which you were already warned by Shattered in that other thread)

Edited by Ceriss
2 hours ago, `IIuBo said:

Administrator `Shattered insulted me when trying to file a complaint for an undeserved ban, calling me homophobic and racist, and I was also given a ban for saying that another player insulted me in an old game.
I believe that the administrator has exceeded his authority, and I ask that my account be broken. Isn't your policy political correctness? If so, then why does your administration offend me.

If in your country to say the word fag that does not refer to another person is a desecration, then publish a list of forbidden words in your game, different countries have different tolerances, I didn’t insult anyone, and your freedom of speech policy doesn’t work at all

I assume that you are talking about some action on this forum, not on the game.
In that case: You can report his post or PM via the report-function if you click the three dots at the top right of a post.
Neither Shattered nor any volunteer gets any special treatment (at least not in our favor) if they get reported either in the game or on the forum.

Anyways, as @Ceriss already told you: Publicly discussing bans or bad behavior of any person (especially name calling) is not allowed, so I will close this thread now. Use the report features and the inquiry features if you're unhappy with decisions or posts, not the forum.