Inadequacy of administrators

I was given a 3 week ban, for saying that the player with whom I played for a long time called me a pidor, and when I answered him I received a 2 week ban, but now I told my teammates that he called me a pidor, and they gave me 3 week ban, explain why? If they called me that, I didn't even scold anyone, it's just a ban, I certainly understand that you are tolerant to the bone in the USA, but they scolded me, and gave me a ban?

I have a feeling that his friends are administrators, and he uses his connections for this, is that fair?

Edited by `IIuBo

Hello,

Your use of that word has nothing to do with other player, you personally used it, no one mention it and also this is not your first time you've been banned for that word!
If you insist on bragging about it, I could easily pull off those reports that resulted in your suspension.
No one insulted you in that particular game, you out of the sudden:

[Lobby][Hellbourne]`IIuBo (Kraken)> yeah i like him
[Lobby][Hellbourne]`IIuBo (Kraken)> i was banned at 2 weeks
[Lobby][Hellbourne]`IIuBo (Kraken)> when sil talk to me pidor
[Lobby][Hellbourne]`IIuBo (Kraken)> nice?

And by now you should'EV been aware that homophobia and racism is not tolerated in any circumstance. (all of your verbal abuse suspensions till this point are all the same, you being homophobic and racist!

I didn't want to call you out and share any in-game evidence, but since you asked for it, there it is!
IF you chose to keep using similar words as you did, note that your next suspension will be higher and will keep rising (at some point might even become a permanent, if you will keep going that road and avoid them rules)

Have a good day,
Cheers

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

Let's get a little closer to the essence of homophobia and racism, this is when you insult others, right? Who have I insulted in this case? To say the word fagot is already insulting? I did not insult anyone in this game for you to make such statements.
Just now you insulted me, calling me a homophobe and a racist, and also gave me a ban, I would be silent, if I defiled another person, do you have a dictionary of forbidden words in the game? If so, why hasn't it been published yet, I I do not think your behavior is adequate.

Yes, I know that I got bans before, and there were reasons for my ban in insulting others, but now you banned me for 1 word with which you insulted me, do you think this is adequate?

Since your past suspensions were all related to homophobia and racism, and it was not 1 time, not 2 times but close to 5, you should have been aware that the use of those words is not tolerated and even a small use of them (considering your priors) as well, you will get suspended!
So see, we have 0 tolerance when it comes to people that have been banned before, and they keep doing the same stuff.

8 minutes ago, &#x60;IIuBo said:

I will file a complaint against you for insulting me and for inadequate punishment.

Please do that, I insulted you by saying the truth? how about you insulting other players with your homophobic and racist comments? that should be allowed, right?

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

Posted (edited)

I believe in justice, and if I have offended someone, I will be punished, looking into my bans, I looked at what I was banned for,

3 bans for trolling

1 ban for dog

1 ban for tard

1 ban for joke run nigga

1 ban for bitch 

2 bans for fagots, and then one of them is current, for what I said so about myself

And it goes beyond my 2 words fag, can I be considered a racist and homophobe?

I don’t care what orientation people are and what race they are, and I don’t make statements like you, I myself am that mixing of bloods, and I am not a pure nationality.

I just want to come after work and play my favorite hon, while studying in parallel to get into the development team of HON

Edited by `IIuBo

I don't I have more things to explain to you at this point.
And for the record, you've also been warned not to use that word, have you stopped? NO, why are you banned?

Please refrain for being verbally abusive like you did at:

[00:20:26][All]`IIuBo (Devourer)> pirshli pidroasi

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

I repeat once again, I did not abuse a single player in that game, warnings and bans were given to me for breaking other players, with which I agree, and have nothing against it.

You can consider me anyone you want, but someday I will have enough knowledge to help revive HON, and for me it will be the most important thing, even if in your eyes I am both a racist and you will not remove a ban, but HON will live and I will live for him I will help with this.

Maybe your family or culture doesn't consider it slander, but in this day & age, the words you use are considered slander & inappropriate for our game based on the rules -- and not only that, but to people around the world in general.

I looked up your account's RAP history, and you have literally been banned 7 times total for verbal abuse, 4 of which involve some kind of homophobic remark. You should know better by now, and there is no excuse or benefit of the doubt given to you based on your RAP history.

RAP will keep suspending you for longer periods of time if you keep on repeating these offenses. Please learn from your mistakes, or continue to get suspended. I also advise that you learn not to use this offensive remarks when you speak to anyone in general (real-life or online) - perhaps one day, it may cost you a lot more than just a temporary ban from the game.

Edited by ElementUser
  • Thanks 1