Not sure if this has been brought up before, but sometimes I am unable to click on an item to purchase it. I think it happens because of alt+tabbing, and it often fixes itself after a while, so not sure what it is.

But I had a zephyr game where at the start I couldn't buy any item, and it lasted so long I had to close my game and open it up again just to buy my items :P.

Not really sure where the error lies, but it's a small annoyance when it happens!

161726662 <-- Match ID. You can see me buying items right after I come back from disconnecting(closing/opening) the game.

• 2 months later...

This has happened to me as well at 2-3 occurrences. Disconnecting and reconnecting did not resolve the problem. I also had to restart the client in order to be able to purchase items. Sadly, I don't know how to reproduce it.

If it helps at all, we put in an item purchase limit within a short time period to prevent players from crashing the game/overloading the game with macros about 8-12 months ago. If players are reasonable about their item purchases, they should not encounter this behaviour (nor this bug).

Edited by ElementUser

Could be that, because I think once when it happened, I was spam clicking purchase because I was just about to get the gold, and in the middle of a battle. But I remember dying, and after respawning I could still not purchase.

If you would to trigger this short time period prevention, how long is the cooldown to be able to purchase again?