Smurfing problem ......

The worst problem in your game for me is the smurf presence in lower bracket . I m suiciding in most of my games and mid is generally ruined by a player who has nothing to do here (i m stuck in gold 2/1 principaly because that ) . Just say me why brackets exist and why you permit a legenday player on his pathetic sub account .... I just played again a game with a 3/0 smurf mid at 6 min vs a real gold who left of course ... 

Just take care of your game please , new players can t come in the game because this cancer behaviour ... You got the best moba on market and you do totally shit with it since the start ....

Edited by dubtone
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no such thing as "smurf", just better or worse players than the person they are facing. In another game you may get a good play and be 3vs0 min 6 vs the enemy mid - does that make you a smurf or what?

Edited by vali
On 6/28/2021 at 12:13 AM, vali said:

There is no such thing as "smurf", just better or worse players than the person they are facing. In another game you may get a good play and be 3vs0 min 6 vs the enemy mid - does that make you a smurf or what?

Next time I see a stack of 3 people with 90% winrate, garbage sweeping hero picks, and some double safety roamers ensuring their garbage sweeping mid can do so unhindered, I'll keep your comment in mind. No such thing out there. Boy are you a laugh riot.

This may have a solution. Get back with CASUAL games and set a minimal LVL to play ranked.. Or like, 10 bot matchs (And earn 400 silver), + 10 mid wars (+200), just to get the interest of new players and don't let nb play rankeds with low lvl.
But like, Sub-accounts you can't do too much, they will get their real rank back in the acc sometime.