Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
hemlock14

10 Years of HON!

MsMia and I will be returning to HON in a few days.  Brace yourself for a forum explosion and 1300 MMR small plays.

#PostHard #MathIsHard #MacroTard #ElementLoser

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.

Posted (edited)

So many great memories. Looking forward to seeing what the future brings for HoN. ❤️

Edited by MsMia
  • Like 1

I have more than 10 years of HoN atm and guess what? I never get any reward for being one of the eldest players. Not even legacy chat color. 

Posted (edited)

Good pickup on the Facebook post!

Sorry we have been a little quiet, we coincidentally are about a tenth of the size of the team at it's peak, so please forgive us, we are working hard.

Our June 2nd patch will celebrate everything from HoN in the past 10 years, there will be some cool things and forum activities to get amongst.

The shortlist includes:

A claim page for a few avatars.

A very exciting top 5 video with a few special guests

Lots of forum activities to do over the coming weeks

Lots of nostalgia.

There is also a major tournament happening run by honomg on June 14th :

100,000 GOLD COINS?!

Make sure you guys are following our Facebook page too, to get all the information. Of course we will make stickied threads here as well 🙂

#HoNforever

Edited by Sliferjam
  • Like 9

One can dream about the mastery boost being fixed/replaced with something else for the 10th anniversary... or ever

HoN made me want to be reborn as nomad IRL after 1.5k+ matches as nomad.

HoN made me refer to accumulation of anything as farming. I farm $ IRL.

HoN made me realize that I can remember spells for more than 100 heroes but fail to remember any important IRL info.

HoN made me an elitist

...and I love every second of it.

To 10 more years of gg ez, cc15 and "u 1500 nub"! Even my home doesn't feel as much of a home as HoN does.

I grew up with HoN, I will die with HoN. Bury me with all my alt avatars and alt accounts. Thank you!

• Like 4

On 5/18/2020 at 7:40 AM, madclay said:

HoN made me want to be reborn as nomad IRL after 1.5k+ matches as nomad.

HoN made me refer to accumulation of anything as farming. I farm $ IRL.

HoN made me realize that I can remember spells for more than 100 heroes but fail to remember any important IRL info.

HoN made me an elitist

...and I love every second of it.

This single post alone has sparked an idea. Thank you, and thanks for loving hon and making me laugh ❤️

This game was my life since the first game in 2011, I know that sounds sad, but had a lot of fun.

Until major things changed, Dota2 came around, then CoN mode well blabla. I'm not going to get back on all that. It is what it is. I appreciate they are still working on this game.

Forever in my heart

I'm going to get this thread locked.

As far as these posts go, we actually have a forum competition opening up on June 2nd that will ask for your HoNiverStory with lots of Prizes.

Just know, we are well aware of HoNiversary and are working really hard to get things into motion for the June 2nd patch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1