Good Old Casual Mode.

Hello Frostburn Studios! I i just wonder is it possible for you to create the old fun casual mode for the people!? πŸ˜„ Just the mode with the map and everything the way it is. Just add casual mode stats and the modeΒ  πŸ˜„

• Like 1

Okey, i got you man, I know that there are more people who does exactly that one thing you just wrote. My self i like normal, But i would love to have some casal mode fun sometimes and i know there are 50% of HoN players thinking the same so they should create it.Β 

19 minutes ago, Silvery` said:

Okey, i got you man, I know that there are more people who does exactly that one thing you just wrote. My self i like normal, But i would love to have some casal mode fun sometimes and i know there are 50% of HoN players thinking the same so they should create it.Β 

well, it was removed because of the exact opposite of what you wrote - actualy no one (very tiny amount of whole community) played it

Okey that i did not know at all... Well alot of people i know they like casual mode. And it's nice for people with some change sometimes. I know in Thailand or in countries with Garena useage, They have casual mode and it is very active. I just believe it will create a whole new level of fun in HoN again and i and more people think they should create it. I mean it can't hurt to just add the mode and casual mode stats?

As much as I liked Casual Mode and imho it's the best thing that HoN has ever made;Β It divided the community and created other issues such as longer queue times for everyone playing this game. I don't have the exact numbers obviously but at the time Casual Mode felt like it had a big player base.Β 

Β 

Well Casual mode is such a nice fun mode when you are tierd for example and want more chill relaxed gaming or whatever... I wan't it back and hopefully the frostburn members can try make it again it just has to be as normal mode in every way all the difference is that the casual mode is aplied nothing else. Same silver same everything it is simply a casual mode in the same map and all. πŸ™‚

Γ—
Γ—