hi guys, i dont know if this is the correct area to post about, but i didnt find the off topic area. Can i play hon with a 144 hz monitor and use such refresh rate on the game? Iam asking this cuz on options only have a max of 75hz to choice here. Therefore, i will not use the full potentional of the 144hz monitor? Thanks a lot

Yes, you can select 144hz refresh rate in the options as soon as you have a compatible device connected through display port cabel. You can also limit your frames using host_maxFPS 144 if you like.

• Like 1

Make sure you actually switch the refresh rate in the Display Options. Some people don't actually know they're playing on 60Hz (even though their monitor supports 144Hz) because they did not toggle it in the Display Options.

• Like 1
On 6/8/2021 at 9:03 PM, hegelsohn said:

Yes, you can select 144hz refresh rate in the options as soon as you have a compatible device connected through display port cabel. You can also limit your frames using host_maxFPS 144 if you like.

Why should i limit the max fps to a max? Like my monitor is 165hz, why should i limit to 165? Just to learn more