We need a new attack speed item

We need a new attack speed item
I really liked lightning bolts when they gave 150 attack speed, then you lowered them to 120, now it's generally 80.
why it is possible to buy 70 attack power and use them to get 35 attack, but there is no way to buy something sensible for attack speed

42 minutes ago, ElementUser said:

No you don't. There are plenty of items that give a ton of raw Attack Speed already.

the parasite gives 15 + 85 = 100
lightning give 80
the new bow gives 30 + 70 when used (by the way, I thought it would be an imba item, but it turned out that it was somehow inconvenient, by the way I didn't use it for melee characters, will it give 70 attack speed for 4 hits?
bow gives 60 attack speed
but this is not 120 or 150 ...

2 hours ago, Rage_100 said:

the parasite gives 15 + 85 = 100
lightning give 80
the new bow gives 30 + 70 when used (by the way, I thought it would be an imba item, but it turned out that it was somehow inconvenient, by the way I didn't use it for melee characters, will it give 70 attack speed for 4 hits?
bow gives 60 attack speed
but this is not 120 or 150 ...

Did you have convincing reason as to why you demand more than 120 attack speed?

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

Posted (edited)

He wants those items for certain heroes with little to no downside. 

The AS was heavily nerfed on old Hypercrown because it was too good on certain heroes in 1 item slot with no downside to it. 

There is already an abundance of AS items and you can get lots of AS if you wanted to. It will just have more downsides, cost a bit more and take up more item slots. 

I'm not going to agree with the basic premise of wanting it just because of no particular reason. 

Edited by ElementUser