1 hour ago, Mohamed said:

@Whyzozerious 30% magic damage is a very huge buff whatever the game rank is.

and please forgive those 1500 noobs coz they didn't spend all gold in null+shrunken.

bruh TB was lvl 19 against a Helbourne team with levels 8-12 - and a quick honstats search reveals he was smurfing. https://www.honstats.com/match/161658549.

You're trying to argue that this cherry-picked match result is primarily due to how Grimoire is overbuffed, rather than as a result of 1) the TB player smurfing in 1500 bracket, 2) TB snowballing due to buffs to his laning and ganking presence, 3) a 7-11 level differential between one hero and the entire enemy team. Like, don't you see how literally any other hero being 7-11 levels higher than the enemy team would steamroll them with similar ease? What about all the other Annihilations in the video you showed by Parallax, Gladiator, MK etc. that were only 2-4 levels higher than the enemy team and were less farmed than TB - would they be even more broken because they were able to get Annihilations with less farm and xp relative to the enemy team?

If you are a new player why on earth are you speaking about balance when you dont have a clue how the game works? This is exaclty how games get ruined when devs listen to people like you wich complain about something they dont understand deeply and just think its strong cuz they got beated by it without even trying to adapt. Right now Grimmoire its extremely expensive for what it offers.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, GiveUpBra said:

If you are a new player why on earth are you speaking about balance when you dont have a clue how the game works? This is exaclty how games get ruined when devs listen to people like you wich complain about something they dont understand deeply and just think its strong cuz they got beated by it without even trying to adapt. Right now Grimmoire its extremely expensive for what it offers.

Well... We don't listen to everything but we do see people's concerns 😛

Either way, this complaint lost its purpose the second he linked me a video of a 1500 game where a smurf killed an entire team while being ahead by a substantial amount (I could do this). That evidence alone isn't enough for us to nerf the item just because its niche on a hero like Thunderbringer. 

• Haha 1

Lv 19 with spellshard - Refresh orb - Grimoire against Lv 9-10-10-10-12 at 23: 00 ???

LOL, i can bet this is casual. Even i checked his name. It show that he is new account or just used reset stat recently. In other word, this is smurf game, a smurf against full of newbie and noob. Doesn't prove anything :))

Edited by w3_StarBoy

HoN SEA Player

Now you just talk about analysis the video not about the main topic I don't really understand how u don't see that 30% damage not only for the ultimate but for all heroe spells Q,W,E and the ultimate is a fine increase ?!! GoP already get +10 str , 10 agi , 26 int and 20% reduce cooldowns and 20% magic lifesteal why 30% ? 10% is a fine number but 30% is too much for all int heroes spells.