Grimoire of power 30% !!

WHY ?
Magic already got spellshards, its OP to give them 30% spell damage ?!!!!!
tb, pyro and any magic heros shamans do nothing for them if they got spellshards and Grimoire of power, we just go for tanky build to survive 

just fix this please

Thank you

So tb or anyone will warning u before using his spells to use ur shrunken head ?

and a shaman with 2k dont counter spellshards with grimmore, anyone want to fix his KD now go for spellshards with grimmore GG

the problem is if anyone got those 2 items if he surprised you with pk or invs or whatever ur chance is 0.001% 

Imagine Ravenor or pebbles or pyro a lot of heroes got enough highly magic damage and a good magic items that puffs there spells and there is no need for 30% more damage, its just all a bout I don't like the concept of  "one shot kill" just please try to push the game to the team fights and not to a build for someone to go solo kills easy

Anyway I am not a pro player so ur thinking 99.9% better than me so its okay to keep it =P

Well if a pyro invests 10k+ gold to burst you down (pk+spellshards+grimoire) and you refuse to go any defensive item on a carry, then I don't know what to tell you 😄

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Mr`Cactus said:

Well if a pyro invests 10k+ gold to burst you down (pk+spellshards+grimoire) and you refuse to go any defensive item on a carry, then I don't know what to tell you 😄

Sadly, he cant buy braincells in game.

Edited by Safrock
23 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

@Safrock Sadly discussion etiquette and good manners cant buy it in real life =P, just players in HoN with your character makes HoN community one of the worst.

If you really think that people in the internet actually care about your opinion, you are really wrong my man. The problem of the HoN community is other issue. 
We can see that you are part of that problem, cause you want the things be like you want, and let me tell you something, that is not how games works. You think a balanced item that boost mgc damage is just broken, cause your brain cant work properly. Is a expensive item, if a Pyromancer got Shard+PK+Grimm, it means that he got the lead, if he got lead, that mean that he plays better than you or he's lane opponent. I mean he spend lot's of gold to get stronger. I've used words that you can understand.

You can really cry everyday, make change.org petition, and grim will not change. You know what? Cause is good how it is.

I've read this forum for couple days, and i just created my account, to reply basically, but i really admire the mods/staff of this forum, they are very polite whit people that doesn't how games works and got childish attitude. Like yours.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The only thing about the current GoP is that it is not a versatile item. It is awesome on some heroes like ThunderBringer or Zephyr but it is not that worth it on other heroes. I still think that GoP should go back to its legacy form (with some number tweaks that is).

• Like 1

@Whyzozerious We already buy Nullstone and Shrunken before 30% buff for magic damage, and those items make us immune for spells so why not make it grant 1000000000% bonus magic damage ?

Fights not going in this way, the one who play with GoP will go for a heroe with no null or shrunken head so ? all the team will go for null and bkb ? I know u will say supports can go too with Nullstone and Shrunken and still have room to buy sup items...

6 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

Fights not going in this way, the one who play with GoP will go for a heroe with no null or shrunken head so ? 

So punish him for wasting all his damage on a non-core hero

30% is OP that's a huge buff man I don't know how u don't see this ? believe me I know we can counter 100000% magic damage (null,bkb.Cloak...etc) so what...

Okay I will say it a again " I am not a pro player so ur thinking 99.9% better than me so its okay to keep it or even make it 100%"

27 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

@Whyzozerious We already buy Nullstone and Shrunken before 30% buff for magic damage, and those items make us immune for spells so why not make it grant 1000000000% bonus magic damage ?

Fights not going in this way, the one who play with GoP will go for a heroe with no null or shrunken head so ? all the team will go for null and bkb ? I know u will say supports can go too with Nullstone and Shrunken and still have room to buy sup items...

Your first argument is pretty flawed. Because we have items that counter this and that, we should buff grimoire to "10000000000%"? Are you reading anything you're typing? How does that solve your initial complaint? You're basically contradicting yourself by saying "30% is OP" but 10000000000% is perfectly fine?

No, supports don't get the luxury of getting nullstone and shrunken head. It's not their job to carry the game. Like cactus said, punish the player who went all in on a player without defensive items? Stormspirit can help you against pyro and TB if you're a support. 

Plus, you're investing your resources on damage items to kill one hero... So what? Magic armor and other things are also factors to consider. Also, if you let them get that much farm, then that's a team play problem for not shutting down the heroes that can flash farm? There's no perfect scenario where every game you'll come out with grimoire and spellshards and if you do, what's stopping the enemy carry with shrunken from killing you?

• Like 1