What is the current state of the game.

Is there a reliable and updated source of what is the state of the game? I mean, as far as I understand it belongs to Garena. But just that. I've been looking for information and the home page looks sloppy. As well as some tooltips and descriptions of the game. In several news portals I read that the last MAJOR patch would be 4.7.3.

Someone could take the time to explain the future of the game to me or something like that, I had not visited HoN for years and it intrigues me to know what will happen.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Safrock said:

Is there a reliable and updated source of what is the state of the game? I mean, as far as I understand it belongs to Garena. But just that. I've been looking for information and the home page looks sloppy. As well as some tooltips and descriptions of the game. In several news portals I read that the last MAJOR patch would be 4.7.3.

Someone could take the time to explain the future of the game to me or something like that, I had not visited HoN for years and it intrigues me to know what will happen.

No one knows what will happen.
Right now things look pretty stable. Even thought it was announced that there wouldn't be content or balance changes a while back, they are still happening.
Patch schedule got slowed down though, so new patches are released only every other month.
Additionally there were no new heroes in quite some time, only small reworks of existing heroes. So it's probably a good guess to assume that it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

About who "owns" the game: That would be Garena. People that are running the show for NA/EU are however all (I guess?) old FB-members that really care about the game.

Edited by Manu311
  • Like 1
On 6/7/2021 at 12:08 PM, Manu311 said:

No one knows what will happen.
Right now things look pretty stable. Even thought it was announced that there wouldn't be content or balance changes a while back, they are still happening.
Patch schedule got slowed down though, so new patches are released only every other month.
Additionally there were no new heroes in quite some time, only small reworks of existing heroes. So it's probably a good guess to assume that it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

About who "owns" the game: That would be Garena. People that are running the show for NA/EU are however all (I guess?) old FB-members that really care about the game.

Oh okay, so the game we will be the same. No new cosmetics or something like that? 

I read that HoN has been active since 2020 which was the year we were forced to be home. And I thought that it had been revived just for that, however on other websites I read that since 2019 it has been stable, receiving patches although only balance. I will continue looking for information, thank you very much.

37 minutes ago, CuysauruS said:

The best moba ever.

Still pretty good.

if you wish to know more about the update, you could check this sub-forum: https://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/index.php?/forum/23-patch-notes-archives/

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com