(BR Server) Maintenance Aftermath

I need evidence of that before I can do anything at all. Garena would have to contact IBM for that & I would have to forward such evidence for them to consider talking to IBM about that.

• Sad 1
21 minutes ago, ElementUser said:

Preciso de evidências disso antes de fazer qualquer coisa. Garena teria que entrar em contato com a IBM para isso e eu teria que encaminhar tais evidências para que eles considerassem falar com a IBM sobre isso.

what evidence do you need to find out what's going on?

Moro no Rio de Janeiro, antes da manutencao o ping era em torno de 50, após a manutencao fica 180. Mas verifiquei que isso nao acontece com todos, alguns amigos continuam normal.

Posted (edited)

In a game, please type /pingall

Take a screenshot of the ping results (pressing F5 will save it to your HoN screenshots folder) and then post that screenshot. In your post, please also provide the match ID of the game you ran the /pingall command in. 

That's what I need to make sure it's actually a legitimate inquiry we can make to IBM. 

Edited by ElementUser

Please follow these up-to-date instructions (Garena got back to me in what they need to show IBM):

1. Open up a terminal on your computer. For Windows, start up the "cmd" application
  2. Run this command:

tracert 169.57.162.167

Take a screenshot of this and block out the first 2 entries of the screenshot, then submit the screenshot.

Thanks!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I'll translate ElementUser's words to portuguese since you guys keep replying in portuguese.
Bem... tradução do que o ElementUser disse.

Sem provas que o ping realmente está com latências instáveis, ou seja, ping instável infelizmente não se pode fazer nada.
A Garena, que são os donos do jogo a bem ou a mal... são os que contatam os serviços de host incluindo os do Host brasileiro, IBM.

Façam estes passos quando poderem se fizerem favor:

1. Abram o Terminal do computador (Tecla do Windows + R e escrevam cmd, ou barra de procura e escrevam cmd).
  2. Escrevam: tracert 169.57.162.167 tirem Screenshot (POR FAVOR ESCONDAM OS VOSSOS PRÓPRIOS IP's).
  3. Postem aqui.

Exemplo (foto do CapCrowler como exemplo):
sLfEu8O.png

Edited by xTinker
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

For some reason I am unnable to post my screenshot, is there some e-mail that I can send it?

7 hours ago, ElementUser said:

Please follow these up-to-date instructions (Garena got back to me in what they need to show IBM):

1. Open up a terminal on your computer. For Windows, start up the "cmd" application
  2. Run this command:

Take a screenshot of this and block out the first 2 entries of the screenshot, then submit the screenshot.

Thanks!

Edited by Hearts`Wires
missing text
Posted (edited)

@ElementUser
Its also happening to me.
I live in Brasilia, Brasil. My net provider is net/claro (ive talked to some players that are also having this high ping issue and theyr from the same internet provider, net/claro, so might be a route issue I not an expert)
https://imgur.com/a/jPzEAfZ
ZeLZb5G.png

EDIT:
Speedtest: https://imgur.com/r3WPcVM
r3WPcVM.png
EDIT2:

Ingame ping check: https://imgur.com/a/PWyrlAv
Sdb3KtW.png

Edited by slec

I did not have enough time to reply after I created the post, but it seems the other Brazilian/Latin players did it in my stead. Have we got any conclusions so far? Here is my bit of information for you all.

This screenshot was taken today night, at 21:11: https://imgur.com/ezgck0N

This is an screenshot analysis of my own ping. I live in Rio de Janeiro, I use NET/Claro ISP (Like others stated) and in my other games, ping runs well.

HOWEVER...

I then tried a new test with ExitLag and my ping decreased exponentially. This screen shot was taken at the time of this reply: https://imgur.com/WNx7262

This makes me believe that it may be a route issue between us and the server (Which was not happening before the maintenance).

FACTS TO CONSIDER:

1. Without ExitLag open, all BR servers show on my list. With ExitLag, it only shows one of them, likely the one I routed to;
2. At some point during my test with ExitLag, I did get 200 ping on the routed server;
3. What the hell do you mean I've gotta wait in line?! (Prince Karma).

Posted (edited)

Garena is currently in contact with IBM. The reason why these ping issues started occurring is because of a new Datacenter Aggregation Router (DAR) that was introduced by IBM during maintenance.

We'll see if IBM can help us resolve the issues. I'll keep you guys updated if there are any new changes.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by ElementUser