Backstab agility attack damage reduced from 30/60/90/120 to 25/50/75/100

Invisibility (R)
This skill can be upgraded at levels 6/11/16
Passive agility increase reduced from 3/9/15 to 0
Increase your running speed by 5/10/15
Reduces Pounce mana cost from 40 to 35/30/25

Staff of the mastery
Pounce jump range increased from 550 to 700

Adds the skill (Avoid) click on an area within a radius of 700 to throw a smoke bomb under you where you are standing, and move to the specified area using the jump with a backstab (E) and the jump of a smoke bomb (Q) have the same cooldown

Explanation:
          Firstly, NH is very strong now, it is easy for them to make a good CD, but his win rate is now 48%, which makes you think that everything is fine with him, and indeed, if we weaken it, we will get a win rate of around 40-43 %, however, if the character is as strong as I say, why then does he have a winrate below 50%? because he is very often useless for the team, he is not mobile, at the first levels he has a huge cooldown on all abilities, teaches invisibility at level 1 and can do nothing to help an ally, his only way is suicide line. At the same time, he, having no combat items, has huge damage on one target, a person starts to play simply on CD, and does not help the team.
          My changes will help the character to be useful, to use his abilities more often, to be mobile and more interesting both for the team and for the player controlling this character.
Here I also added the wizard's staff, where the character becomes even more mobile, moreover, with very interesting mechanics.
          We all watched X-man 2 and we understand who this character is made in honor of, so I made the changes that way.
          If you have questions about what, how and why I did exactly that, ask me, I am ready for dialogue, please do not send the topic to the archive and let people discuss, because this is a BALANCE DISCUSSION forum, so people should have the right to discuss

Edited by Rage_100
On 6/9/2021 at 3:33 PM, feedox` said:

Sorry but invis and pounce on lvl 1? Its pretty broken. He would fuck up so many jungle Heroes (stealing creeps) on lvl1 (he does now but no that hard)

Good point from your experience I believe but there's something you miss. The invisibility I propose requires NH to cast an ability so I think the problem you pointed out is still manageable, even Grinex or Scout will do better at disturbing the opponent's jungle early game than NH from this suggestion.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com