Thunder Bringer

Well, here are the expected consequences of 62.1% win rate for TB, and the popularity of choosing TB is almost like that of Devourer and Solstice
Only Devourer has a 52.6% win rate, while Solstice has a 47.7% win rate
in the new patch, I expected this character to be nerfed, and we got his huge buff, in recent years these are the 2 stupidest changes that you have done, humiliation of adrenaline and ap TB
          Changing the attack range from 350 to 450 is the norm, let it be
          An increase in running speed? let it be
          Reducing the CHAIN LIGHTNING rollback from 2 to 1.5 seconds? not! not at all, in no way, I would advise generally increasing the CD to 2.5 seconds. Don't forget that using it triggers LIGHTNING ROD, which deals 8% of your current health as damage.
          Increasing BLAST OF LIGHTNING range from 700 to 800? what? when decreasing the attack range of ranged carries, do you give him 800 range? Flint Beastwood with a maximum Dead Eye has 850 range, and the TB skill with 800 range, even a flint can't really remove TB without responding in the form of 350 damage, reduce the range from 800 to 700 back.
          Increased BLAST OF LIGHTNING stun duration from 0.1 to 0.4? again no! the presence of a stun of 0.1 is already very strong, it creeps down the teleport, the ultimate Devourer, the ultimate Tempest, etc., why have they added more stun time?
         You understand that the changes of 1 patch back to GRIMOIRE OF POWER with the addition of 30% magic damage have already increased TB, 3 ultimates with the restaurateur and GRIMOIRE OF POWER, and now you inflicted 1100-1200 damage to each hero out of 5, i.e. 5000- You gave 6000 damage by pressing 3 buttons. add to this a decrease in the cooldown duration from the same GRIMOIRE OF POWER
I know that some people do not like to read a lot of text and do not like to discuss, they only like to look at a short plan of changes, so here:

I know that some people do not like to read a lot of text and do not like to discuss, they only like to look at a short plan of changes, so the reasons are written above, but the changes:
1) Remove all TB changes from the last patch, except for running speed and auto attack range.
2) increase the CHAIN LIGHTNING rollback from 2 to 2.5 seconds (not 1.5 as now)

Edited by Rage_100

I already know what to do & already am planning changes for an upcoming hotfix patch in about 1-2 weeks.

Also, insulting Frostburn won't get you anywhere. I'm going to archive the thread now because you did.

Edited by ElementUser