Hello kind people of Newearth  or not so kind lately . I had a series of suspensions  and every time it got weirder  I play this game for about 10 years I love it  but recently I started getting suspended for what not first it was chat abuse to be fair yes I deserved that one all good then I started getting suspended for not defending   in a game that any  player who knows anything about the game knows its pointless and if you even try it then you might get suspended for feeding   ok I got over that and I tried even harder to comply with the rules to the point where I stopped communicating at all in game because I got paranoid that some one is out to get me and ban me for some stupid reason all good until I started getting suspended  without any reason or explanation in the  ticket   so I get frustrated and I got to my other account yes I have two from the beginning I rarely used my second account because I never had any issues like that before up until these last months. It toke me 2 days of play to get suspended again for calling some one an idiot ... yess its not nice I was in the wrong but after playing 10 games with 9 games ppl trolling you  this shit kinda gets to you  and the frustration plays its part  all good so I wait my suspension  to expire and I log in to find that I am still suspended but in the ticket it said that  its until 2nd  of June I believe so but 3 days past and my account is still suspended  it seems that no one pays any attention to the GM panel  so I  went and created a new account so I can play the game that I love  you see I don't mind having 20 bad games to have 1 good one because its worth it I stopped having any expectations for my team mates and  just tryed to enjoy and have fun  to wait for that 1 game that would make all the suffering worthwhile  . So on my new account I log in the game and the new account is suspended aswell I got confused and I thought its some kind of bug or mistake so I try again and again I even went and tried with my friends account and to all it said that it is suspended .  I know its against the rules to have multiple accounts but I have only 2 and it was never a problem since I am same rating on both of them for years was not smurfing or anything I have them for like 10 years or so never made more never needed never wanted since I have lots of money and time invested into my account  and for the first time for some unknown reason for me my account still stayed suspended after the date it was supposed to expire so I did what I never had to do before  and made new account well that didn't go well since it was suspended off the bat so now  I don't know what is happening   can some one please help me . 

Hello,

it's not against the rules to have multiple accounts. However, it's against the rules to grief on multiple accounts. Your inquiries were answered and it's not allowed to discuss suspensions here. Also, please stick to the truth - you own 11 accounts and you were suspended plenty of times among those. Closing.