Help HoN reach more people like it did to you years before <3

Greetings handsome people, as we all know HoN population is not what it used to be, sometimes queue time is up to 20 - 30 minutes (high rank) and sometimes just the second you load gets into a match, good ol' days when blitz mode was on, war effort, and many other collaborations that gave us rewards for using it (ex: overwolf) manage to afford this awesome game, imagine what could happen if we reach to those veterans who used to play HoN or to new people who are sick of wasting tons of money for a single item when you can get a full avatar changing every skill, or an ultimate avatar which changes with items, all of this without changing the game or becoming pay to win

HoN formula is unique, as well as their heroes 

But HOW DO WE HELP HON REACH MORE PEOPLE? SHOULD I BUY A BILLBOARD IN LAS VEGAS?

No my friend, as we did with the server upgrade there is now a SUPPORT FOR AD tab in the DONATION page, Imagine how many people are sick of same 50 minute game without the option of concede (when the game is obviously lost) so many things HoN is prepared for, SINCE THE BEGGINING 

So HoN players, it's time to help HoN reach to more people, if we do this many things could be added and so with the old ones.

The decision is yours, remember when you didn't know how to deny or even play with bubbles, remember when you first downloaded the game without knowing you will be playing it for 10 years.

With nothing more to say, thanks for reading it, I hope you help HoN, stay safe.

• Like 1

I believe that HoN has no right to die, of course new people are needed, but this is marketing and a large amount of investments that developers do not have, I myself am engaged in marketing and I know how big these costs are, we at least have free advertising wherever possible. donations, reduce the price of goods in the store, because for the CIS regions the prices are really cosmic, since there is no currency conversion and orientation to the country's market. I will be glad to donate at least $ 5 a month without compensation, since I am not very rich, but I I don't want to close HoN.

5 minutes ago, &#x60;IIuBo said:

I believe that HoN has no right to die, of course new people are needed, but this is marketing and a large amount of investments that developers do not have, I myself am engaged in marketing and I know how big these costs are, we at least have free advertising wherever possible. donations, reduce the price of goods in the store, because for the CIS regions the prices are really cosmic, since there is no currency conversion and orientation to the country's market. I will be glad to donate at least $ 5 a month without compensation, since I am not very rich, but I I don't want to close HoN.

Yup marketing costs are really expensive, doing this in Facebook is a smart move because their advertising is cheaper, I believe we can achieve this meta

Honestly, in terms of work, Facebook is the most terrible advertising representative, regardless of where to send ads on instagram, or Facebook itself, and the minimum spending in my region is $ 100 per month to promote an online game is ridiculous money, for HoH at least $ 1000 per month , provided that advertising will work for at least six months, since advertising for a month is a waste of money, and this is not counting the services of a targetologist for customization and banners.

and it is better to publish ads on YouTube, or twitch, since Instagram is not particularly for games, so considering everything about everything, you need at least $ 10,000 for six months, and no one will give guarantees that they will pay for themselves

I saw donations for advertising, I certainly cannot decide, but in my opinion, it is better to save up money, make a cool video and put it on YouTube, rather than spend money on Facebook, this will be a more practical way out, but no matter how it is I will donate when I receive my salary and I hope everything will be fine

52 minutes ago, `IIuBo said:

I believe that HoN has no right to die, of course new people are needed, but this is marketing and a large amount of investments that developers do not have, I myself am engaged in marketing and I know how big these costs are, we at least have free advertising wherever possible. donations, reduce the price of goods in the store, because for the CIS regions the prices are really cosmic, since there is no currency conversion and orientation to the cou

39 minutes ago, &#x60;IIuBo said:

Honestly, in terms of work, Facebook is the most terrible advertising representative, regardless of where to send ads on instagram, or Facebook itself, and the minimum spending in my region is $ 100 per month to promote an online game is ridiculous money, for HoH at least $ 1000 per month , provided that advertising will work for at least six months, since advertising for a month is a waste of money, and this is not counting the services of a targetologist for customization and banners.

and it is better to publish ads on YouTube, or twitch, since Instagram is not particularly for games, so considering everything about everything, you need at least $ 10,000 for six months, and no one will give guarantees that they will pay for themselves

Sadly it's true, but hey! At least they are trying since big population is basically Thai, I will however donate to see how the first month goes, the only way for me to knowing is by asking the staff if HoN population has increased, discord is the best way to know this

This game is over. And as soon as possible people get it, it be better for them. DOnt get me wrong. I am here from beta and enjoyed great time playing this game, but after 2014 or something like that game is going down as years go by. Player count is low in every next year, no updates nothing. Now we got when you need 30min to get que and ONE SINGLE thing what is not changed is attitude of players. In lower bracked players rage on eachother etc all day long. You must play 5 games to get one normal game. Why will some1 waste owne time to get yeld on him when you got great games to play beside hon.

2 hours ago, Belgarath_ said:

...Why will some1 waste owne time to get yeld on him when you got great games to play beside hon.

Because you already got used to the yelling and don't care to spend another 10k  hours learning something new.

There is a donation goal for that purpose. Marketing costs money and if you want to support you should donate towards the goal. Facebook is just one platform but people have to spend time (=cash) on keeping it updated. I'm sure that in case sufficient funds are raised, other options can be considered.