Silver Coins for MVP

7 hours ago, Falk1 said:

Imho in 99% percent of the cases the reward is well earned. Some silver coins will get to troll votes though. Still I'll sign that.

agree but even with that only usefull players on mvp list. who did most assists . most kills or top siege damage , etc, who was usefull at any case, may be we should remove most smackdowns and top creepscore (to not let afk farm griefers and guys who played bad but scored some smackdowns just cuz they have it) to appear on mvp list  and then bring reward as silver coins

10 hours ago, BeatFactor`` said:

agree but even with that only usefull players on mvp list. who did most assists . most kills or top siege damage , etc, who was usefull at any case, may be we should remove most smackdowns and top creepscore (to not let afk farm griefers and guys who played bad but scored some smackdowns just cuz they have it) to appear on mvp list  and then bring reward as silver coins

Agree. However another issue came to my mind. Smurfs. They will get the MVP above-average. Do they should be rewarded for playing against players who are worse than them? Absolutely not. Players who do exceptionally well for THEIR level should.

Under this circumstance I'll forward what has been written before.

13 hours ago, EpicPhilely said:

MVP system is broken ..