4 hours ago, Mr`Cactus said:

Well you named VPN so I assumed you just couldn't connect to chatserver from your IP.

Anyways, I doubt they would ban you like that and let your other accounts play, but I can't be 100% sure so, try to contact customer support

they dont ban me for using vpn. before this issue i dont have to use vpn at all. i can play normally. the first day i couldnt get in a chat server and matchmaking, i  log another acc into a chat and other players said the gm put me on a baby ban from  a server connection. they told me to use vpn cuz they banned my recent ip address. so i use vpn and it worked. they really ban me like a shadow ban. then after reporting a player misconduct and posting a comment on this forum, they banned my acc no matter if i use vpn or not. i read other previous forum players got the same issue. they say the same thing . its not on me.  till now i cant log into matchmaking and chats ever since. i think they dont like me cuz im asian. they are american. look at the news. they beat up or kill asians, especially the elderly and women.  asianophobic is too real. i used to log into a vidchat called camki and omegle.tv. they banned me for no reasons and request me to pay for the ban. those websites are owned by americans

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will be fixed for next patch (this is only happening for Simple Tooltips). I still suggest using Detailed Tooltips as they are mostly the same these days.

omg TB imba kill CD one procast lol need nerf!11!

Honestly, I'm fine with him not being put in a similar defensive role as the other supports. I would love to see his ability back to transfer stuns etc. I always saw him more in an offensive support r

4 hours ago, Mr`Cactus said:

Well you named VPN so I assumed you just couldn't connect to chatserver from your IP.

Anyways, I doubt they would ban you like that and let your other accounts play, but I can't be 100% sure so, try to contact customer support

i contacted them since yesturday. they turn blind eyes on me

so far my account has not been able to connect to the chat and matchmaking servers after contacting Customer Service.  neither has no one replied to the email. is there anyone still working? is this a discrimination against a player?

12 hours ago, FROZENFIRE27 said:

I have the same issue, also use a VPN

its not about using or not using vpn. they prevent you from enterting a server. 

What happened with sudden disappearance of comments? First thing I saw @Diabetis comment got deleted from my thread and now this thread has several comments deleted.

Edit: oh, they are back. Strange.

Edited by datfizh
weird occurrence

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com