On 6/2/2021 at 6:08 AM, ElementUser said:

Hang on, weren't there like 2 people in this thread who were complaining that Ichor's R doesn't heal a lot? And one of them mentioned that it heals for barely more than Nymphora's Q? Hmm.........

@fid1  @GiveUpBra

====

A bit more on-topic:

Ichor was actually slightly tankier in the past from E alone (60% max Damage Reduction compared to 50% -- contrary to what the tooltips said in the past, the max was actually 60%), he just got more sustained healing that also applies to himself, and even moreso if he dives into a group of enemies.

I personally think the healing numbers are fine on R. Perhaps the E Damage reduction will be adjusted slightly, however he's also gotten a lot more exposure this patch as well. Time will tell.

For Lord Salforis' R: maybe.

This statement is wrong though:

You can go ahead and try to say that to any channeling ultimate, or any ultimate that applies a debuff. It simply doesn't apply to those abilities because those are "easily countered" with a stun/silence (for channels) or a purge (for debuffs).

The bottom line is that I'm generally happy we finally get a consistently tanky support hero. We really need one of those because traditional supports simply die too fast. Adjustments may come if needed.

Yeah his heal still sucks; the math don't lie. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will be fixed for next patch (this is only happening for Simple Tooltips). I still suggest using Detailed Tooltips as they are mostly the same these days.

Honestly, I'm fine with him not being put in a similar defensive role as the other supports. I would love to see his ability back to transfer stuns etc. I always saw him more in an offensive support r

5 minutes ago, fid1 said:

Yeah his heal still sucks; the math don't lie. 

You can talk to @Acnowlogiaabout that one. I'm more convinced by his replay rather than your words 🙂.

Also @fid1: have you considered that you're not getting 2-3 enemy heroes hit with your ultimate and only have 1 of them being hit? And do you use Q as a nuke/slow, or for its healing instead (in teamfights)? Do you autoattack the target that is marked by Q? Do you pick up Sacrificial Stone?

Believe it or not, even a 5 to 10 HP heal per second means a lot more in practice than on paper.

Edited by ElementUser
23 minutes ago, ElementUser said:

You can talk to @Acnowlogiaabout that one. I'm more convinced by his replay rather than your words 🙂.

Also @fid1: have you considered that you're not getting 2-3 enemy heroes hit with your ultimate and only have 1 of them being hit? And do you use Q as a nuke/slow, or for its healing instead (in teamfights)? Do you autoattack the target that is marked by Q? Do you pick up Sacrificial Stone?

Believe it or not, even a 5 to 10 HP heal per second means a lot more in practice than on paper.

NVM I changed my mind yeah the heal is good I tested in practice a while ago and I got a low amount of healing but I just checked now again and it's much higher for some reason so maybe I was testing it wrong. 

That replay had that Ichor had a gpm of around 250-300 the whole game so I don't get why bother with the scaling part since he needs items to scale and he sucks at farming. Why not make it a static heal amount? Would make it more balanced throughout the whole game instead of making it stronger late game since the nerf on his W certainly nerfed his early game.

8 hours ago, datfizh said:

Hope you could spend some time reading the discussion in this thread to find the answer whether your request is accepted or not for the next patch.

It's just a suggestion and opinion and yes I read it.

13 hours ago, DarkRobot said:

It's just a suggestion and opinion and yes I read it.

I guess you've already known 'the answer'.

I know you just suggested your idea and I 'give' the response to your idea.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

8 hours ago, quinea said:

after a post of my opinion about gauntlet's abilities,  now i cant log onto a chat server and  matchmaking though i use VPN. even before this i dont have to use VPn and i can log in and play matchmaking normally. do you ban me for this? are you discriminating against me for  expressing this opinion? before this i can log into the server and MM normally. why cant i log onto chatservers and matchnmaking any more.  do you have a rancor against me?  i have a lot of suspicion against a gm. do you do it?

FB doesn't randomly ban people for posting balance opinions on the forum 😄

It's most likely a temporary issue on your end

25 minutes ago, quinea said:

i can play  other accounts but this account cant be logged into a chatserver and matchmaking. i disagree with you. i got banned from entering into a chatserver and MM. if its on a technical issue, other accounts will not be able to get in MM and chatsevers as well. why only this account????

Well you named VPN so I assumed you just couldn't connect to chatserver from your IP.

Anyways, I doubt they would ban you like that and let your other accounts play, but I can't be 100% sure so, try to contact customer support