Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Asudragon said:

I see that in the Honiversary info that you can now gift, but how do you actually gift? I haven't seen any options for that anywhere.

Event starts on May 25, 2021 (it is not May 25 in my timezone at the time of this post).

Give it at least 12 more hours -- you'll see the Gift option in-game when you try to purchase an avatar once the event has been set to be active.

Edited by ElementUser
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Asudragon said:

but it is May 25, what is the official time of the game then? like GMT and stuff

Please check back in ~12 hours or so to be safe (24 at most). I personally didn't schedule the event (nor do I have access to check), but it will be active tomorrow.

The staff member that set this is currently asleep & chances are that he will still be asleep by the time gifting becomes available -- so not much point in me asking unless it's not available by the time I wake up tomorrow.

In short - please be patient, the future will arrive soon enough.

Edited by ElementUser

So it doesn't start until May 26 then? currently my time is 02:35 am 25.05.2021, I live in Norway so It's already the 25th now thats why i asked at what timezone the "game" belongs too.

Not entirely sure if it applies for the event but most server times for HoN are EST and it's not even 25th on that timezone yet. Even if it was GMT nobody would patch/start events at 2 am (at least not on the games I play) 😄

I may have not understood the "Gifting" thing entirely so I'd like to check here first, what exactly can you gift and from where exactly, from the store, from your storage, gold coins?

Haven't tested after the patch but in all the prior events you could select a "Gift" option on the store upon selecting a product. You would then enter a players name and purchase it for the other player using your gold coins.