Any reason we aren't getting new Skins in this game?

Posted (edited)

The last one was like 6 months ago

Currently League of Legends is getting over 10 skins a month.

When can we expect a new Aluna Skin?

Edited by `Tusk`
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, ElementUser said:

We're releasing avatars every single patch. Have you not been reading the recent patch notes?

um no I am subscribed to the youtube HON Channel this is where I get my news, kinda like SkinSpotlight channel on youtube where everybody goes for their LoL skin news or surrender20 website.

Are you seriously saying you have released new avatars every single patch? WTF well this is news to me.

I remember when lightning cold used to do the HoN skin spotlights but I atleast assumed the HoN youtube channel would have pushed out an update, I didn't see a notification in months, this was the last spotlight they put out 6 months ago.

Edited by `Tusk`
Posted (edited)

Another thing that contributed to this is when I go in HoN store ingame it auto sorts to latest avatars in the shop, but there are no new avatars in the shop at all. You have to look at the patch notes then type in the name of the avatar

In the past the store would select the latest avatars to display on the front page just like anyother game. For some reason it no longer works

Perhaps this may also need addressing.

I do look forward to the next Aluna Avatar, my vote is for something similar to emerald princess or even some chromas for emrald princess. That would be a good way to spend some earnings etc. I still hold that it is the best skin ever made in HoN to date.

Edited by `Tusk`
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, `Tusk` said:

Another thing that contributed to this is when I go in HoN store ingame it auto sorts to latest avatars in the shop, but there are no new avatars in the shop at all. You have to look at the patch notes then type in the name of the avatar

In the past the store would select the latest avatars to display on the front page just like anyother game. For some reason it no longer works

Perhaps this may also need addressing.

This is actually weird. This may be due to technical reasons, but all the latest new avatars appear in the store mainly on the last page. Several others are somewhere in the middle of the store.

Perhaps those who do not read the patch notes and do not watch the YouTube channel do not even know about the new avatars.

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2021 at 3:57 AM, Im_Near said:

This is actually weird. This may be due to technical reasons, but all the latest new avatars appear in the store mainly on the last page. Several others are somewhere in the middle of the store.

Perhaps those who do not read the patch notes and do not watch the YouTube channel do not even know about the new avatars.

Man the only reason I knew this game was still alive was because I had gotten an update on youtube HoN channel in my youtube recommendation because turns out 10 years ago I subscribed to their youtube channel. Turns out I also follow their facebook page, who knew?

The great problem with this game has always been a lack of very basic marketing strategy. This game due to its age and impressive roster of characters and items should not be anywhere near the state it is currently in. It should have atleast the same amount of onlineplayers as DOTA 2

Edited by `Tusk`