HTTP download error (I can't even install the game before this appears and forces a download abort :(

I've had my whole system rebuilt. Updated graphic card, plenty of ram etc... But when I download the newest 64 bit client I keep getting this download error. 

I'm a long time fan and player of HON. I've tried every other moba out there but nothing compares to HON. I read about it being updated while I was in Turkey and just got back last night. Here I am with jet lag feeling super stoked to play..but alas...  lol Anyways, let me know what's up bros! I'd like to fix this asap! Thank you =~

I've same error as you, I thought I am the only one.
I uninstalled it yesterday due to some issue during game so I thought uninstall the game might help. 

Now I had same error as you can't even download the game after click install. 
I have a win7. 

Posted (edited)

Can you give more details?

Like which file does it error out on? Which files can you download successfully?

Does it error out at the very start? Or does it download hon_001.dat properly but fails after that? etc.

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 1

Hey bro, thanks for the share. I don’t feel so alone either. Anyways, I have windows 7 too.. maybe that’s the issue.? Or maybe we need to make a minor adjustment. I don’t know about this stuff so hopefully someone will assist us. Best of luck bro~ (p.s. if I figure it out I’ll post here k:) 

4 minutes ago, _seXbeAsT_ said:

Hey bro, thanks for the share. I don’t feel so alone either. Anyways, I have windows 7 too.. maybe that’s the issue.? Or maybe we need to make a minor adjustment. I don’t know about this stuff so hopefully someone will assist us. Best of luck bro~ (p.s. if I figure it out I’ll post here k:) 

Details please (as I requested), thanks