Troll players not getting banned

It has happened to me more than a couple of times that i report a player that rages, insults the team and goes to the ally jungle and trolls the jungler by afk following him around taking his experience and farm wich is one of the worst ways of trolling you can do to another player, yet and even tho my rap karma its 100% when reporting everything else its always found not guilty when i report this. The last time was in one of my sub accounts during match 161521112 a couple of days ago, where player gunblade trolled me while using salomon.

3 hours ago, GiveUpBra said:

It has happened to me more than a couple of times that i report a player that rages, insults the team and goes to the ally jungle and trolls the jungler by afk following him around taking his experience and farm wich is one of the worst ways of trolling you can do to another player, yet and even tho my rap karma its 100% when reporting everything else its always found not guilty when i report this. The last time was in one of my sub accounts during match 161521112 a couple of days ago, where player gunblade trolled me while using salomon.

Hello,

Might be due to a mistake from our GMs, the system might also don't accepted your ticket, anyways you should file a report about it, so we can investigate to see what is the issue!

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

7 minutes ago, &#x60;Shattered said:

Hello,

Might be due to a mistake from our GMs, the system might also don't accepted your ticket, anyways you should file a report about it, so we can investigate to see what is the issue!

How do i do that? Since i cant apeal the innocent decision, i marked the timestamps very well, there was no room for mistakes if you saw the replay.

It's not about appealing but reaching to us SGMs, open  a ticket here https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<