Can we get some GMs on Garena as a matter of urgency

I just got griefed by someone who bought all wards to block our own creep camps, yet there are no GMs to ban him with.

Please do something.

• 1 month later...

What does it take to get some GMs on Garena?

Queuing into blatant stats manipulators like these two people is frustrating as hell. 

hl6Jkv6.png

wla8xNW.png

These guys have no chance of not being banned on the international client, yet on Garena you get to lose to them again and again and again because there are no GMs. I actually wrote to Garena to try to get the griefer alluded to in the OP banned as well, and not only is he not banned he's playing 2+ games a day.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Sorais said:

What does it take to get some GMs on Garena?

Queuing into blatant stats manipulators like these two people is frustrating as hell. 

hl6Jkv6.png

wla8xNW.png

These guys have no chance of not being banned on the international client, yet on Garena you get to lose to them again and again and again because there are no GMs. I actually wrote to Garena to try to get the griefer alluded to in the OP banned as well, and not only is he not banned he's playing 2+ games a day.

Bruh really? 555555555 they from ur country like u also. You do this because you keep losing against them? Thats funny btw. So many people drop rank to bronze and play nm with legendary like everlynn_ and some legendary rank in cm. Its normal for drop rank on garena situation because this game dying already. Make this game comeback alive then GMs will back too on game

Edited by Nbidjr
43 minutes ago, Oppa`Kiwi said:

If they didn't all make bronze accounts and que there would actually be proper games in both normal and casual. There is also way more people playing Garena than there is na/eu. There is no reason to stat manipulate they are just making it harder to find games.

They have 2 reason for make bronze rank :

1. Play statistic like kdr and win rate 

2. Help to high rank for get a game 

so you need be kind to bronze rank so you guys can play with them and get a game so fast because normaly gold I-diamond II q solo need 10 min average time in garena thats suck u know =D

13 minutes ago, Oppa`Kiwi said:

Yes but the only reason it takes that long to find a game is because they are all playing on bronze ranks in the first place 🙂 if everyone just played the rank they were at it would be fine.

Garena dont have solution about this that's why they leave. Just have a some member of their teams for follow up patch and some little event. And they dont know how to solve the problem like manipulation stats,etc because main team of them already leave the game. Suggest from me go leave the game also 🤣🤣🤣