Anyone else with micro lags and stuttering ingame?

I experience microlags (disc icon on the righthand side of the screen) and stuttering in every game I join, I think since two week. Ping is fine, loss also, performance of the pc as well.
Anyone else with that issue and a way to resolve it? 🙂I'm using the 64-bit client btw.

I used to have this legit every game before new 64bit client. But yes I have got it lately a few times. Very annoying. I just hope it won't happen most the time(it usually doesn't).

I might be off here, but your problem sounds very similar to a problem i used to have before. My solution involved changing your wireless card properties to only connect via 5ghz, as opposed to 2.4ghz. If your wifi and card are similar to mine its very possible you have a wireless card that will connect to whatever wifi it finds. By changing the properties on your wireless card to only connect via 5ghz you will be rid of these microlags. 

Here is a video that explains it step by step. Maybe it will help you same as me: 

from my experience it just means the internet connection is unstable. 

in old times when you are lagging there will be inputdelays, like 1-2 seconds sometimes , but nowadays when you lag the game becomes powerpoint slides