Is leaving a few matches in a row due to being tilted considered statmanipulation?

It depends on how the leaves occur... for example if he destroys items before leaving then yes it's bannable, if he abuses the no-leaver bug then yes it's bannable etc

Edited by Mr`Cactus
  • Like 1

If you leave 2+ games in 10 days after your first game left then yes, you will be automatically banned by system as a known game ruiner. The time how long you will be banned depends on how many games you manage to leave in that 10 days window.

This system is automatic and has nothing to do with RAP.

10 hours ago, Ceriss said:

If you leave 2+ games in 10 days after your first game left then yes, you will be automatically banned by system as a known game ruiner. The time how long you will be banned depends on how many games you manage to leave in that 10 days window.

This system is automatic and has nothing to do with RAP.

I dont think this is correct

Hello, leaving games now and then just because you don't like the lineup, or your team or trying to avoid a player etc, can be understandable, and I doubt that you will get banned for that, the real issue is when a certain player does that during his placement games, now I do not know your case, but i suggest you create a ticket to RAP -https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/, and you will get your answer, additionally you could also contact me or any other available SGM.

Cheers,

• Like 1

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

20 minutes ago, EasyWinEasy said:

Look up my banned account named Nutsy

Does this look like someone who intentionally is stat manipulating?

I trust my colleagues, I can take a look at it, but I doubt that will change your decision. leave me a pm o open another ticket and i will handle it!

• Like 1

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<