20 hours ago, Sorais said:

Sure, but that crosses the line from "playing badly" to "actively griefing". Point remains: it is easier to cover for bad teammates in MW than in FoC.

And I lost a FoC game recently where my teammate bought all the wards and blocked all our neutral camps, which is not a kind of griefing possible in MW.

My example is extremely hard to report. Everything that can be interpreted as "just bad" is not really considered griefing. I don't think anyone ever got banned for getting hooked too much.

Blocking your own neutral camps on the other side is very well reportable (given there is basically zero reason to do it).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too controversial. Too ambiguous. I am often accused for off-meta strategies, trolling, griefing, and everything your mind can think of. One of my strategies was a 5-wave Night Hound Sui sta

I dont think the playerbase is big enough to split it more, doing what you sugest would make that new players would never find a game, on top of that we have smurfs that play on low mmr accounts cuz t

Could make it 50 midwars or so before joining normal TMM... about time we make midwars have an use 😂😂😂