Add +100 ping to russians in EU servers like for real, nobody needs to see empty text spam or hear moronic laugh + non-undestandable jiberish and insults on voice chat.
Actual team-play doesn't even exist anymore because of this... i for example am forced to mute/ignore my entire team not too long after creeps spawn or even in lobby.
Really every game 6/10 people are russian. Why are there Ru servers if they are playing in ours, it's not even Europe, that's Asia over there.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Bcuz the GMs / FB staff dont play solo Q tmm. They dont expierence the full solo Q into russian grief. Their argument is 1. " if no RUS ppl playing on EU server the que time will expand" 2. " they cant force RUS ppl playing on their RU servers".

Sadly every months its getting more and more worse, i just came back in february 2021? cuz of the scumbagnetwork top 5 videos like many other ppl. Imagine a few ppl returning back to HON thx to the scumbagnetwork advertisement BUT in the end they cant keep the returning players.

I met a few returning ppl / friends ingame but they left after a few days and the reason were always the same.

Reason 1: Russians
Reason 2: Solo Q into low iq players / russians vs premade tryhard NON russian stacks.
Ofc u cant forbidden ppl to play in groups but since HON has such a small playerbase its feels like every 3rd match u playing with a team of full solo Q vs premade teams + 50% are of the random team mates are russians.

Tmm nowadays is like a ghost town. there are no tmm brackets anymore g1 player getting low gold / silver into their game. legendary / immortal players getting gold players in their game. And why is this possible? BCUZ they playerbase is decreasing more and more cuz of what? 1. russians 2. griefers. GM& FB staff rather watching streams or streaming their games how they play with premade teams, instead banning the griefers. i reported like 30 ppl only 2 reports were succesful..... thats kinda a joke.

I thought HON had potential  in 2021 but sadly i thought wrong... 10 years of hon playing and i finally move now dota 2 even i dont like the graphics in dota 2 but atleast they have a playerbase with skilled ppl / common sense.

Save your energy and nerves, there's nothing that can be done regarding that statement.
I do definitely agree with your point, most of the Russians, at least at the lower bracket, are selfish and aren't looking for the "Teamplay" term, they will play whatever they want, whenever they want, and however they wanna play it. What can you do about that? Nothing.
Yes, you can try reporting if the grief is getting on another level, feeding on purpose etc, but other than that, not much. They roughly speak English, and can you blame them for that? Not much, either- that's the language they speak and are allowed to speak in whatever language they want.

23 hours ago, rmkpis4rus said:

Bcuz the GMs / FB staff dont play solo Q tmm. They dont expierence the full solo Q into russian grief. Their argument is 1. " if no RUS ppl playing on EU server the que time will expand" 2. " they cant force RUS ppl playing on their RU servers".

Sadly every months its getting more and more worse, i just came back in february 2021? cuz of the scumbagnetwork top 5 videos like many other ppl. Imagine a few ppl returning back to HON thx to the scumbagnetwork advertisement BUT in the end they cant keep the returning players.

Reason 1: Russians
Reason 2: Solo Q into low iq players / russians vs premade tryhard NON russian stacks.
Ofc u cant forbidden ppl to play in groups but since HON has such a small playerbase its feels like every 3rd match u playing with a team of full solo Q vs premade teams + 50% are of the random team mates are russians.

Trust me the FB and GM's are completely aware of the situation, they were and are experiencing the same thing, and in addition to you, 10000 others been already reporting the "Russian suffer", ever since the immigration from CIS has occurred.
You obviously can't force them out of the server, same as you can't prevent from US players to play on EU because of the player base there, that doesn't work the other way as well.

I'm not defending anyone, that situation sucks for sure. Only change you need to make is a simple understanding that you can't change a whole community.
Only normal solution I could give you, is just to play your own game, mute if needed, don't argue with them on the picks, try to get somewhat better, when you climb up you will meet different people with different issues, it never disappears, however the Russians at the higher bracket show a little more concern.
Good luck bud 

Im just saying how the situation looks like and  tracking down the playerbase development since february21. They gain a small playerbase increasement by the scumbagnetwork videos, but fact is they cant keep the returning players.

"when you climb up you will meet different people with different issues" u saying like its ez to climb up but fact is returning players usually playing solo Q + they are rusty. So its kinda impossible to hit the "higher" bracket with the amount of griefers and russians + against tryhard stacks exepct u start to abuse some "certain" heroes / roles.
Just a handful of players are able to solo Q climb into D2 or higher I have seen enough " immortal players " with their solo Q accs sitting in gold bracket with 50& winrate.

Imagine coming back to HON and u have to "ignore / mute" all ur team mates nearly every game. Who on earth would continue to play this game?

Never said it was easy, I just stated a fact, that individual bracket has his own issues, and it never stops no matter where you play.
Because what people are thinking, "oh when I get out of gold/diamond, I finally get to play with good players". In some point its right, the higher you get you get better players, but at the same time the bunch of premade and egocentric people increases as well.
Just don't compare yourself to anybody else, you will keep facing smurfs and bunch of queues, the player base isn't high, therefore there are specific times at where you can queue above diamond, so people are making bunch of accounts.
Do whatever helps YOU to deal with that stuff, cus nothing else is gonna be changed.