GM *censored* is a disgrace to this game

I am playing this game since 2011.

I have over 4k games, including over 1k Mid Wars.

This being said, I solo queued mid wars as usual. I get to be group with *censored* and two of his friends. After over 1k Mid Wars I am a bit bored of picking OP heroes, so my pleasure is to random every game and try my best with the hero I got. For me mid wars is a casual mode and not taking too seriously. It's not competitive, there isnt any ranking (despite there is an mmr now, which to me is useless to be shown) so I add this challenging aspect of random. I've been randoming on hundreds of games and I almost do well every time. Anyway, the point is not about this but right in the lobby they started being dick heads. They shout to me to pick pyro, which is fine anyway I just ignored them cause it's a mid wars and I do what I want. They then realized I just random and they instantly get mad. They says I'm a noob and this is a "1700 mmr" game, that I'm bad and I am not suppose to be there (Like they are gods or whatever). So I told them that I always random cause I like this way of playing a casual game mode and it gives me challenge and I ask them why they are so rude over their microphones on me it's just a mid wars there's nothing to be so serious (I wasn't feeding for f*** sake), the game isn't even officially started the first wave of creeps just reached the towers.

So here's the situation, these 3 fellows are narguing me for no reasons, since I used a native fonctione of the gamer which is RANDOMING a hero in a NON COMPTEITIVE game mode. And you know what happen? *censored*'s little friend ask him a BIG FAVOR, which is using his privileges to remake the match so they could Q again without me. They all said on the opposite team they didn't passed the vote and only these 3 fellows wanted to remake, so this "GM" used his privileges to abuse the game. What kind of GM is this? Is this the kind of person you want to be in charge of the community of this game? Being toxic on a damn MID WARS. 10 fucking years, I've been playing for 10 years with toxic players and y'all know what I'm talking about but from a GM it's just inconceivable. He should lose this title. He don't deserve it. period.

Sorry for the foul language.

Edited by Manu311
censored the GMs name

I think you should not ID calling but what do you mean about that abuse? Is your account getting suspended or anything?

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

Why should not I say his name? It's a GM.... My account is fine it's not the point. He was toxic about the fact I randomed and he cancelled the game for no reasons.

That's all

Then, there was no GM abuse there.

That call for remake is everyone's right and if you found what they said something within Verbal Abuse category (click the underlined word to know the rules of reporting), you could always report the player on https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:

2 hours ago, datfizh said:

Then, there was no GM abuse there.

That call for remake is everyone's right and if you found what they said something within Verbal Abuse category (click the underlined word to know the rules of reporting), you could always report the player on https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/

This is correct, GMs have no ingame powers and can not force remake a game or overrule the vote to remake, hell not even I got that Access.

So unless there were actual verbal abuse then this GM did nothing wrong.

I know alot of people think that a "Game Master" has alot of powers within a game but that is not the case, these are volunteer players that take their time out of their day to use a tool outside of the game to review reports.

The only thing they got ingame that differs from a "normal" player is the maroon name color as a status symbol.

I hope this cleared up abit of the confusion around their capabilities within the game and that you fact check your claims an extra time next time you're thinking about calling someone out.

- Frostburn Studios

Edited by Saphirez

If I may add, how did someone (in this case OP) know if everyone chose no on remake vote? If my memory serves me right, no one knows which choice everyone votes on.

I assume this post is a merely accusation with no enough evidence, at worse it calls someone's IGN that I believe is forbidden.

Hello @lilfick

I fully understand your frustration but this is not the way nor the place to report a player, There is no such thing as GM power abuse. GMs have no privileges in-game or even outside the game, they are handling reports that players do and those are also random given to them, basically they are just regular players,  they cannot search for a particular player or ticket, if you encounter GMs misbehaving please contact a senior Game master about it and refrain from calling out players here on forums.

Cheers 

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

• Manu311 changed the title to GM *censored* is a disgrace to this game

First: Calling out players - including volunteers and GMs - is not allowed, so I censored the name of the GM.

Second: You can report a GM like any other player or - if you think you can't - you could even contact any one of the SGMs (two of which already responded to you in this thread) about this in private.
You could even ask if you can regularly report a GM in the according RAP-subforum. Or ask what their powers are (but you could probably also find a thread already stating that they don't have any).

Anyways, I think you already got all your answer here, and before any trolls jump in calling "all GMs disgraces" or whatever, I'll close this thread.