Queue Next Action hotkeys.

One thing bothers me ever since this game came up, why can't you Queue number buttons for Next Action via Alt+1 2 3 4 etc.
I've always used my inventory on 2-7 keys, but if i let's say play Magmus and cast Ulti then try to Alt-Queue Portal Key,
i sometimes end up just wasting the ult while my hero stays in the trees like an idiot just because i forgot about this ussue.
I have to use mouse click by these means and using Queue for any other item is just pointless considering how much time i will lose dragging my mouse and clicking it.

I thought there are other already set default keys for Alt+Numbers and that's the issue, but not really.
Real frustrating tho.

Uh, does queue action require you to hold Shift button rather than Alt button? That is what I used to know.

Perhaps you should check your shift options on controls menu to make sure you have the Shift option checked. I've tested what you said from my understanding and it works fine.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

14 minutes ago, datfizh said:

Uh, does queue action require you to hold Shift button rather than Alt button? That is what I used to know.

Perhaps you should check your shift options on controls menu to make sure you have the Shift option checked. I've tested what you said from my understanding and it works fine.

Holy shit!! You just enlightened me on how low my IQ is.
I've been using custom hotkeys on the keyboard itself with switched Shift and Alt for years, this is my 3rd keyboard of the same type
and i never thought about it, seems like i've deleted this fact from my brain and i've been searching few times around Controls for Alt+Number binds...
Now i realised my Alt is Shift and yes there are already default binds for Shift+1-2-3...etc. Hey, thanks for your effort, man, you a savior, dude. Respect.

//close

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1