Besides current state of Deadwood, there are proposed changes:

• Oakbolt as current Uproot second activation always shows up instead of Uproot.
  • Oakbolt has a passive, granting bonus 10/20/30/40% Base Attack Damage to Deadwood against stationary enemy unit.
  • Cooldown and mana cost of current Uproot belongs to Oakbolt.
  • Oakbolt active no longer slows, it instead immobilizes a target for 0.9/1.2/1.5/1.8 seconds if the target is 250 units away from Oakbolt's landing position.
  • Oakbolt active applies the bonus damage from its passive if the requirement meets. 
  • Clearcutting automatically grabs tree Deadwood destroys along his way, granting 15/30/45/60 Attack Speed for 4 attacks.
  • Grabbed tree has no duration and Clearcutting refreshes the number of boosted attacks.

Thought Process:

• Personally, I feel bothered when Deadwood grabs a tree out of nothingness from his Uproot ability.
  • Clearcutting is proposed to have its attack speed bonus back as it used to.
  • Uproot/Oakbolt bonus base attack damage is well synergized with Deadwood's Willowmaker.
  • Yes, this proposed change eliminates some of so-called decision making. Though, current Uproot no longer requires to target tree as it used to so why stop?
Edited by datfizh
Change the Oakbolt active and its proposed passive.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• datfizh changed the title to Deadwood