Returning player after 4 years surprised this game didn't die, doing first game in min 10 only 3 left to play in my team, after constant grieffiend and feed from theyr side. Ok i give another chance, joining another game, 3 fighting over mid lane, being toxic, another ruined game, did another game same story.

People improved now, from toxicity and racism in chat moved on voice chat, same old grieffieng, crying and acting like kids...well that's is the curse of solo que, what i can say...solo players can't have fun in this game.

Did last game today, was horrible experience with some racist being toxic over a russian ending up in a horrible 10 minute game and 10 minutes more of waiting concede because stubborn people can't pass a vote to grieff more instead. Time to unistall this for the same reason i left 4 years a go, toxic community.

And btw, why did i even bother to report, same classic admins who don't even bother. Have a nice day, unistalled.
Even admins thinks is a "normal" name, that says a lot. 🙂

{censored} {censored} 2021-04-13 11:19:54 Bad Nickname High Innocent
Edited by Manu311
Censored Playername and match

Welcome to the 21st century internet

I censored the playername.
Afaik it doesn't violate any rules to call yourself any word as long as it's not offensive or impersonating staff and the reported one was neither of those.

As an example: It's fine to call yourself like any minority, since that's not offensive by itself (even if some people might consider it to be). But calling yourself "kill_all_...." is clearly offensive and not allowed (of course only if targeting any humans - "kill_all_rabbits" is probably fine 😉).

Edited by Manu311

Try playing some Midwars instead. It's not all sunshine and happiness, but you might find SOME quality.

I gave up on Caldavar a long time ago for the same reasons you brought up. I only play a game or two if I need a bigger amount of silver, to buy an avatar I want.

I wish they would improve upon Midwars and make it somewhat of a main part of the game, not just "a quickie", if you know what I mean.

When the servers went down last week, everyone went to Public Games, and man was it fun. I created a Midwars game with duplicate heroes. Yeah, 2 Devo in our team, 2 Flint in the enemy team + 1 Devo. It was damn fun. I haven't played duplicate, like since 11 years ago.

The last time I got this chance, we had 3 Thunderbringers in our team. Imagine 3 ulties one after the other. 😄 

Edited by Mefer

The other day one of my allies was calling out my position on all chat but i couldnt find a category that fit it for the report, in the end i still carried him, but im curious if that's reportable.