Old map / mechanics

Hello,

I would love to see the old map and mechanics regarding Kongor drops, being brought back, or implemented in a new way. I dislike the new system with double Kongors and buff selection, it dosen't feel HoNish imo. Or maybe let both be available?

Thanks

Edited by MsEry
17 hours ago, MsEry said:

Hello,

I would love to see the old map and mechanics regarding Kongor drops, being drop back, or implemented in a new way. I dislike the new system with double Kongors and buff selection, it dosen't feel HoNish imo.

Thanks

IMO, I think double kongor feels more balanced and less risky to go for Kongor. I wish that the bananas were still in the game but thats just me. The buffs are pretty good compared of dropping a Token of life. Usually pretty good when the enemy is turtleing and you cannot push properly so the solution is to take both kongors and go all in on getting the barracks. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/14/2021 at 1:38 PM, Ladonien said:

IMO, I think double kongor feels more balanced and less risky to go for Kongor.

That's the fun imo? Like Doombringer, as a long game ender mechanic.

Edited by MsEry

Well, where do you wish Kongor to be put at if one Kongor happens to be a thing?

If you think of having Kongor to its former position, you probably should ask SEA HoN people regarding their feeling about that. If I assume the gameplay on the old map from several discussions regarding Ophelia nerf, the old map is unfriendly on Ophelia and probably most heroes on jungle position. Well, this is just me making assumption so you may take it with the grain of salt.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com