Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
Radon96

moba approved mouse

Hello Guys,

I am currently playing with a Roccat Kone pure and after a year of playing, the mouse started having a "double-click" issues. The tappets built into the mouse wear out and the mouse causes double clicks or does not register executed clicks correctly. So I need a mouse that is robust enough for a click-intensive game like HoN . I have an averaged-size hand, 2-3 programmable buttons are nice to have, but nothing special is required beyond that. So I am kindly asking for your  recommendations. 

Posted (edited)

My personal recommendation is the Logitech G502: https://www.logitechg.com/en-sg/products/gaming-mice/g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-gaming-mouse.910-004633.html

Back in the days, this was on sale quite often. It's also the mouse I personally use & everyone I've recommended it to loves the mouse.

Only 1 person who has tried it (not through my advice though) disliked it - the Razer Deathadder Elite is what he prefers. Strangely enough, we have similar hand size/shape - to each their own.

Edited by ElementUser

Not sure about how Logitech is performing today, but in the past, I've had 2 mouses loosing contact at the point, where the USB-cable leaves the mouse case so I made negative experiences with Logitech. Razer Deathadder looks nice and is currently on sale so I am going to try out this one.

1 hour ago, radon96 said:

Not sure about how Logitech is performing today, but in the past, I've had 2 mouses loosing contact at the point, where the USB-cable leaves the mouse case so I made negative experiences with Logitech. Razer Deathadder looks nice and is currently on sale so I am going to try out this one.

I've had numerous of Logitech mice and a couple of keyboards.
While the keyboards were at some point worn out (years of 10+ h/day typing) I don't have a single mouse that stopped working or had any kind of defect since my first laser mouse (of course ball-mouses had contact problems all day 😉).

I'm not gonna recommend any mouse, since my current mouse (G9X) is too expensive for only gaming and I wouldn't buy it anymore. I'm only using the gaming-surface with always the same weight anyways.
However not getting blinded by leds is pleasent.

I use Logitech G602 and Logitech MX Master .

The wireless makes a huge difference in feel.  Cable drag is the worst.

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.