I need some help with this subject

I just received a ban.  It went like this.  A warbeast is screaming explicitives (and writing them).  When the game starts, I am an accursed top and warbeast proceeds to push my lane every chance he can get in order to prevent me from doing anything.  I follow him directly into all his creeps and we are killing them together because I can't do anything at this point top.  I then get reported and banned.  How is this even fair?

Hello,

This is not the place to appeal or report  you can do that by going here > https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/

When someone is being abusive or breaking the rules, what is recommended for you to do is to report and ignore him.
what you did : "I follow him directly into all his creeps and we are killing them together" 
That is most likely why you were banned for, tampering with your allied player's farm (i didn't watched that game, just saying based on your post)

If you want your suspension to be reviewed by a senior then please file an appeal on the link i provided!

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<