Staff Of The Master proposal for Circe

There are several points why this should not happen any time and here is why:

Imagine you are pushing the enemy base. You can force a fight by pushing enemy rax. But before you force the fight you can copy your farmed carry and the enemys cant really stop it if its done correctly. You now have a 15 second window where you potentially have 2 super farmed carrys. 

Imagine a staffed Sandwraith with Mock Nullfire and Geos. Then double that. 

Ever had a TB in your team with Refresher and Spellsunder and Spellshards ? I guarantee it instantly wipes the whole enemy team out of nowhere.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the obvious thing to do with Circe Staff, but it's very dangerous. The effect of Circe ult is already very strong, balanced by the fact that it doesn't last very long and it's difficult for her to use. By allowing Circe to ult her teammates, it immediately removes the latter drawback. She will always be able to ult her own team's carry, when her ultimate can be temporarily worth 20k++ gold. That's tremendous, especially since there are various ways for Circe to keep her original GPM in play even when she's using ult (Puzzlebox, Mock).

It's probably not a good idea.

This Staff effect would be absurdly busted.

There is no way this ends well, it is just too strong.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?