New hero Concepts w/ New Mechanics

Gillegard, the Sovereign Ice Knight (Melee Agility Hero)

Spoiler

spacer.png

I couldn't really find what I was looking for but this image is still nice. Found on Pinterest.

Gillegard is a carry first with the potential to tank as well. His presence on the battlefield is undeniable as he is able to assist allies in fights by rendering slow debuff effects almost useless all while being able to lockdown and focus on one enemy hero. His skills may not deal much damage but make up by allowing Gillegard to take control of a 1V1 fight. Once targeted by him it is nearly impossible to escape.

Hero Stats

Health : 459

Dmg : 54 - 62

Mana : 188

Armor : 3.4

Advanced Hero Stats

Strength : 18 (+2.5)

Intelligence : 13 (+1.7)

Agility : 24 (+2.7)

(Q) - Snow-piercer 

When activated Gillegard immediately thrusts his ice sword forward passing through all enemy heroes dealing 15/23/28/33% of their current health in non-lethal true damage and applying one charge of chill to them for 4 seconds.

~Chill does not slow enemy heroes. It can only be consumed in exchange for an immobile.

CD : 30/27/24/21 secs

Range : 350

Mana : 80/100/135/150

Spoiler

This skill works similar to Kane’s Q. No targeting require. Chill is not the same as Frost, as it does not slow or stack but rather can be consumed in exchange for an immobilize (root)

(W) - Discerning Frost Wind

Gillegard targets a fan shaped area to unleash a gust of freezing winds that deals 100/160/200/240 magic damage to enemy heroes hit and applies one charge of chill for 4 seconds

Also dispels slow debuffs on himself and ally heroes.

CD : 26/21/17/14 secs

Range : 300/300/350/400 units

Mana : 60/65/70/75

(E) - Chilling fury

[Passive]

Gillegard gain 0/5/10/15% slow immunity and 4/6/8/10% chance to consume any chill on an enemy hero while auto-attacking to apply 1.5 second immobilize.

(R) - Frigid Field

Gillegard targets a location to create a field of slippery ice 600 units wide and lasts 10 seconds. Enemy heroes in the field loses 30/45/60 movement speed, gain an additional 5/10/20% chance of being immobilized for 1.5 seconds and experiences a 1.75 delay when changing directions causing them to slip. One charge of chill is also applied to enemy heroes for 4 seconds after leaving the area.

CD : 110/95/80 secs

Range : 400 units

Mana : 80/105/115

Spoiler

Slip is a new mechanic that should be added to HoN for a new world of possibilities. It makes fleeing difficult and can be integrated in a variety of ways.

Ghost Haze (Ranged Intelligence Hero)

Range : 500 units

Spoiler

spacer.png

I envisioned Ghost Haze primarily having a white cloak with black smoke emanating from his body and hands from the wrist to his fingertips disproportionally large compared to his forearm. This image is the closest depiction of what's in my head. Found it on Pinterest.

Ghost Haze is a channel oriented hero that is capable of casting multiple channeling spells at the same time.

Hero Stats

Health : 563

Dmg : 40 - 47

Mana : 211

Armor : 2.65

Advanced Hero Stats

Strength : 20 (+2.0)

Intelligence : 22 (+2.5)

Agility : 16 (+1.8)

(Q) - Ghoul Grab

When Ghoul Haze activates this skill a hand immediately lounges 250 units forward, linking the first enemy/ally hero it touches to a spectral image(copy) of themselves and initiates a channel. 
~Spectral images cannot attack or be controlled.

Enemy :- (Q)

~First enemy hit receives a mini-stun and 180/210/240/280 magic damage. 

~Spectral image can be hit only once to receive 80/100/200/300% damage, transfers 66% of that damage as magic damage to enemy hero and disappears if channel is disrupted, if the link is broken or after 2.5 seconds.

~Link breaks when enemy hero moves 400 units away from the spectral image.

Spoiler

This skill is similar to how Soul Stealer’s Q activates but differs in functionality. No targeting required. While channel is active Ghost Haze cannot move or attack unless he uses Ghost Shifting (E) which allows him the freedom to move, attack or cast skills all while the channel is still in progress thanks to his spectral image. Ghost Haze’s spectral image cannot be targeted or destroyed once created by his (E).

Ally :- (W)

~First ally hit is immobilized and healed 100/145/190/225 health per second during a 2.5 second channel.

~Both Ghost Haze and his ally gain 30/40/50/60% damage reduction for the duration.

>Both share the same cool down<

CD : 25/21/18/15

Range : 250

Mana : 70/105/150/185

(W) - Hellfire’s Fury

[Passive]

This skill passively ignores 25/40/55/70% of enemy magic armor and deals 5/10/15/20% bonus magic damage.

>Does not stack with spell shards<

(E) - Ghost Shifting

Ghost Haze activates this skill to turn invisible for 7 seconds, gaining 10% movement speed increase and leaving behind a spectral image of himself that continues any channels in progress. Cool down begins when spectral channel ends.

~Ghost Haze becomes free to move, attack and casts skills.

~If this skill is activated while there are no channels in progress, Ghost Haze simply leaves behind a spectral image of himself and turn invisible for the duration.

CD : 19/17/15/13

Mana : 45/65/80/95

Spoiler

This skill is similar to Circe’s E, except, Ghost Shifting has the added benefit of creating a spectral image(copy) of himself that is able to continue a channeling spell casted prior to its activation. The spectral image cannot be targeted or destroyed by enemy heroes. This skill can activated once more to end any channeling spells in progress early which then starts this spell’s cooldown count.

(R) - Haze Flames

Ghost Haze targets a location 200 units wide to channel flames that burst out of the ground applying fear to enemy heroes for 1 second each time the skill is recasted. Enemy heroes hit gain 10 charges per second for a maximum of 40 charges, charges determine how much damage is dealt and reduced to zero over a 3 second duration when not receiving DoT.

~deals 80/120/150/180 up to 135/180/200/250 magic damage per second

~this skill has a 15 second recharge bar that once depleted ends the channel. This bar recharges to 100% in 5 seconds when not in use.

~channel only ends if disrupted by stun, silence or push, if recharge bar is depleted or if Ghost Haze mana runs out.

~this skill has a 1 second spell cast delay.

CD : 1.75 secs

Range : 1000/1100/1200

Mana : 80/125/140 per activation

Spoiler

This skill activates similar to Deadwood’s Q. Haze Flames is capable of dealing large amounts of magical damage in a short space of time. It brings a level of chaos to the battlefield.

Signed by: exfirer aka Gazanerd

Edited by exfirer

Better detailed description than your previous suggestion. Would you put your previous suggestion here as well with additional description?

• Haha 1

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

datfizh, can you direct me on how to insert an image in this forum. I can’t seem to find the image URL. It’s an image I made in photoshop. I can really use your help.

TOWERMASTER (Ranged Intelligence Hero)

Hero Stats

Health : 502

Dmg : 46 - 50

Mana : 366

Armor : 2.1

Advanced Hero Stats

Strength : 16 (+1.8)

Intelligence : 26 (+2.4)

Agility : 18 (+1.5)

Range : 600

Attack Speed : 0.71

Movement Speed : 305

(Q) - Tower bomb

Target an enemy unit or building to to shoot a projectile, very similar to a tower’s, to deal damage.

Level 1 = Tier 1 tower damage

Level 2 = Tier 2 tower damage

Level 3 = Tier 3 tower damage

Level 4 = Tier 4 tower damage

Spoiler

Towermaster targets an enemy unit shooting a projectile that deals damage equal to a tower relevant to its tier plus his current attack damage as magic damage. 
>Can also target buildings<

Cooldown : 21/20/19/18 secs

Cast range : (equal to a tower)

Mana cost : 100/150/180/220

(W) - Recalibration 

Active this skill to double ally tower attack speed or disarm enemy tower for a duration.

Spoiler

Either (W) ~
When in range of an ally tower, Towermaster doubles its attack speed for 3 seconds.

Or (E) ~
When in range of an enemy tower, Towermaster disarms it for 3 seconds.

>Both shares the same cooldown<

Cooldown : 45/45/40/30 secs

Mana cost : 85/95/105/120

(E) - Inner rewiring

Towermaster passively controls which unit ally towers attack and allows it to regenerate lost health.

Spoiler

[Passive]
When in range of an ally tower, Towermaster has a 10/20/30/40% chance to influence it to attack the same unit he attacks and a 30% chance to instantly regain 40% of health lost in the last 2 seconds.
Cooldown : 30 secs

(R) - Tower Mastery

Towermaster creates his own tower with double the range.

Spoiler

Towermaster targets a location to create a tower equal to 50/55/60% of a tier 2/3/4 tower stats but has 2 times the range and vision. This skill lasts up to 12 seconds.

Cooldown  : 60 secs

Cast range : 600 units

Mana : 180/240/300

Lore

Spoiler

Lapidaria was an average human living on Newerth but over time she gained an interest in the war between the Legion and Hellbourne, rather, she gained a passion for ending it. In her quest for new powers she happened upon the ancient art of alchemy and thus she created various jewels imbued with different magical properties. This great achievement gained her recognition from King Jeraziah and the name “Lapidaria The Jewess”. He granted her a position in his army and gifted her one of his legendary Sol armor which she used with the help of her glorious alchemy skills to create “Sentinel”, a being believed to have no soul thus no will of its own......they were wrong.

Over time Sentinel inherited Lapidaria’s fiery passion to end the war and became consumed by his desires thus giving birth to “Invictus, he who is unbeatable”. He defected from the Legion having found a suitable position in the Hellbourne where he can conquer as many enemies on the battlefield as he so desires.

Lapidaria the Jewess (Ranged Intelligence hero)

Hero Stats

Health : 462

Dmg : 53 - 59

Mana : 300

Armor : 1.6

Advanced Hero Stats

Strength : 17 (+2.0)

Intelligence : 25 (+2.8)

Agility : 13 (+1.4)

Range : 600

Attack Speed : 0.62

Movement Speed : 290

(Q) - Piezoelectric beam

Lapidaria instantly releases a burst of magic damage in front of herself. No targeting required.

Spoiler

Lapidaria harnesses energy from her crystals to release an instant burst of energy forward that breaks up into smaller energy balls in a bell shaped pattern and dealing 150/185/200/220 Magic Damage to the first enemy hero hit. Each energy ball deals a minimum of 50 magic damage.

Cooldown : 20/17/15/12 secs

Cast Range: 300 units

Mana cost : 80/140/165/200

(W) - Alchemical Reaction

Lapidaria can spam this skill, targeting a location to chip away at enemies health.

Spoiler

Lapidaria throws up a concoction that when in contact with the air, reacts to form a crystal that falls and remains on the map indefinitely, dealing 20 magic damage to any enemy heroes within 100 unit radius around the falling crystal and applies -20% Movement Speed Slow for 3 seconds if the enemy is hit for the first time or every 25/20/15/10 seconds.

Maximum of 6 crystals can remain on the map and disappears if Lapidaria dies.

Cooldown : 3/3/2/2 secs

Cast range: 1000/1200/1300/1500 units

Mana cost : 25/40/65/80

(E) - Piezoelectric Anomalie 

Lapidaria makes up for her low health by harnessing the power of her healing crystals.

Spoiler

[Passive]

For each crystal in rangeLapidaria harnesses energy, healing herself 1/2/4/5 hp per second plus adding 1/1/2/2 magical and physical armor.

[Activatable]

Upon activation, Lapidaria instantly consumes a maximum of 3 crystals in a 2000 unit radius healing herself for 100/150/200/200 hp for each crystal consumed and loses both her magical and physical armor for the cool down duration.

Cooldown : 20 secs

Cast range: 2000 units

Mana cost : 100/120/130/150

(R) - Amethyst Embrace

Lapidaria activates this skill to damage enemies within range while gaining a Damage Immunity Buff for 1 second. She can activate this skill again to deal large amounts of magic damage around each crystal.

Spoiler

[First activation]

Lapidaria instantly summons all crystals currently on the map within 400 radius around herself; activating a Damage Immunity Buff to herself and all ally heroes within the area for 1 second and applying all the effects of the current level of Alchemical reaction to any enemy heroes hit.

> She can activate this skill again within 3 seconds after the immunity buff ends <

[Second activation]

Lapidaria actives this skill again to reverse the flow of energy from herself to all crystals in range, dealing 100 hp in damage to herself and destabilizing the crystals causing them to explode dealing 250/300/350 magical damage to any enemy units within 100/200/200 unit radius of each crystal.

> This skill consumes all crystals on the map <

Cooldown : 150/130/120 secs

Cast range : (Lapidaria’s current position)

Mana cost : 180/225/280

Invictus (Melee Strength hero)

Hero Stats 

Health : 569

Dmg : 47 - 57

Mana : 214

Armor : 3.5

Advanced Hero Stats

Strength : 20 (+2.2)

Intelligence : 16 (+1.8)

Agility : 18 (+2.0)

Range : 150

Attack Speed : 0.77

Movement Speed : 270

(Q) - Victory Charge

Invictus charges in a targeted direction either knocking aside or stunning enemies and dealing damage.

Spoiler

> This skill has an outer AOE of 100/200/200/300 units <

*Armor mode*

Invictus activates his mobility crystal, charging in a targeted direction knocking aside all enemy heroes hit, dealing 150/200/250/300 magic damage and applying a mini-stun, also dealing an additional 50 magic damage to enemies knocked into the outer AOE.

*Energy mode*

He charges in a targeted direction and passes through all enemy heroes dealing 200/250/300/350 magic damage and stunning for 2 seconds. Outer AOE deals 50 magic damage to all enemy heroes in range.

Cooldown : 15/14/13/12 secs

Cast range : 600 units

Mana cost : 60/80/100/120

(W) - Aegis Invictus

Invictus utilizes his defense crystal to his advantage.

Spoiler

*Armor mode [Passive]*

Gains 6/7/8/10 Magic Armor.

*Energy mode [Activatable]*

Invictus activates his defense crystal to gain 14 magic armor for 4/5/6/6 seconds.

Cooldown : 11/11/10/9 secs

Mana cost : 50/65/80/95

(E) - Sol's Warmth 

Invictus uses his healing crystal to his advantage.

Spoiler

*Armor mode [Passive]*

Gains additional 5/10/15/20 health regeneration.

*Energy mode [Activatable]*

Invictus activates his healing crystal to gain 20/20/30/30% of his max health over 5.5/5/4/3 seconds.

Cooldown : 11 secs

Mana : 45/60/75/90

(R) - Invictus' Release {Available at Lvl 4}

Invictus activates his core crystal to switch between Energy mode and Armor mode.

Spoiler

*First activation*

Invictus activates his core crystal to switch from Armor mode to Energy mode by dropping his armor.

—> -2/5/7 Physical Armor 

—> gains 20/40/60 attack damage

—> true damage and 1.5x crit every 11/9/7 seconds

*Second activation*

He activates his core crystal to switch from Energy mode to Armor mode.

—> Gains10/15/20 movement speed

—> recalls his 4 part armor from it's last position, passing over all trees, cliffs and buildings, dealing 30/40/50 mixed damage per part to all units hit along the way.

Cooldown : 5/4/3 secs

Cast range : Global

Mana cost : 25/35/45

4 hours ago, exfirer said:

datfizh, can you direct me on how to insert an image in this forum. I can’t seem to find the image URL. It’s an image I made in photoshop. I can really use your help.

Try uploading it first on Imgurl or similar website and try copying the links it gives one by one to test if they work or not.

Edited by datfizh
Testing

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:

On 4/16/2021 at 11:16 PM, exfirer said:

It isn’t working at all. I even tried doing it through Reddit but still no luck.

Uh, I guess you should try figuring that out yourself.

As side note regarding your proposed suggestion, the starting health formula is 150 + (starting strength * 19) and starting mana formula is starting intelligence * 13 as far as I know. Hope that tip helps you improving your ideas.

1 hour ago, exfirer said:

Oh, thanks for that, I don’t know anything about HoN formulae, I just pull numbers off the top of my head that I think is reasonable.

So, do you have a plan to fix that?

Honestly, the only way I know how to get that kind of information is to ask persons such as yourself but I don’t want to be a bother. Also I’m not here to make the perfect hero, I’m simply brainstorming and exploring new ideas for heroes that I think would make the game more fun. So all the logistics and mechanics in the behind the scenes isn’t really my strong point or focus. In any case, no matter how perfect of a hero I create, it would still have to be tested etc.

My point is, no matter what hero I think up or spell I create, there would always be some kind of adjustment/development necessary before they can be implemented into the game. So even though I would like to learn all the formulae and mechanics of HoN, it’s not at the top of my priority listing.

Hope you understand what I’m trying to say.....

11 hours ago, exfirer said:

Honestly, the only way I know how to get that kind of information is to ask persons such as yourself but I don’t want to be a bother. Also I’m not here to make the perfect hero, I’m simply brainstorming and exploring new ideas for heroes that I think would make the game more fun. So all the logistics and mechanics in the behind the scenes isn’t really my strong point or focus. In any case, no matter how perfect of a hero I create, it would still have to be tested etc.

My point is, no matter what hero I think up or spell I create, there would always be some kind of adjustment/development necessary before they can be implemented into the game. So even though I would like to learn all the formulae and mechanics of HoN, it’s not at the top of my priority listing.

Hope you understand what I’m trying to say.....

I'm sorry if my previous statement looked demanding so that's okay if you don't want to change something 'technical'. Perhaps, I should give my opinion about your hero ideas from the concept level (or I claimed it to be). Though, I'm not sure if I can give proper opinion so here we go: 

Ice Knight

Spoiler

Q - I think current health damage can't be lethal by any means.

W - I think there is no way to remove debuff specific to movement slow so I suggest to give a movement slow resistance buff to allies instead of removing the debuff.

E - I think this ability needs to be merged to W for the movement slow resistance and merged to R for the immobilize state. It is because you suggest both W and R to have what this E provides. The only thing makes this ability its own is the passive.

R - The slip mechanic is unique but it doesn't sit well with the rest of ability because immobilize from the kit. Also the slip mechanic feels like a fancy mechanic with less impact to the game.

Overall - Most of the numbers needs to be upped but I don't say which part because they are on 'technical' category.

Ghost Haze

Spoiler

Q - Seems like worst skillshot ability if I discern this ability correctly, it demands you to channel ability at close distance to your enemy or your ally at the risk to get ganged up. It may sit well if this hero is strength hero.

W - The passive is clearly a filler ability. I think the two activation on Q can work on this ability instead of giving this passive.

E - Circe ability with extra step. This should be the passive instead. Look this video to give you additional insight because the idea of the video is fairly the same as this hero you suggested: 

R -  What will happen to this ability combined with E?

Overall - Some of the numbers needs to have theirs balanced but I don't say which part because they are on 'technical' category. 

Jewess

Spoiler

Q - I think the explanation is a bit of misleading because I thought this ability has synergy with her W, or does it?

W - This ability should be 5 levels ability because most of her abilities require it. Also, will the ability get disabled if there are already 6 crystals?

E - I'd suggest to put first activation of the ultimate into this ability with only 3 crystals can be fetched.

R - With gap closer on the team or purchasing Portal Key, this ability is clearly broken. So, I propose to move the first activation on E so the ability will be fine.

Overall - This hero seems like Earth Spirit at first glance. Again, some of the numbers needs to have theirs balanced but I don't say which part because they are on 'technical' category.

Invictus

Spoiler

Q - I don't know what determines the push distance on Armor mode because it should have one if we talk about the occurrence of units to have probability to hit the outer radius.

W - This energy mode and armor mode thing is kind of awkward to me on this ability.

E - The case of W is also the same to this ability.

R - I think it should be has 4 levels instead of available at level 4 because most of his ability requires this mode thing to have proper mechanic.

Overall - Some of the numbers needs to have theirs balanced but I don't say which part because they are on 'technical' category.

Actually giving opinion about your suggestion inspires me to have the alternative version of your ideas. So, I will make the alternative version of your idea if you allow me to have one.

Posted (edited)

> I also apologies if I came off as hostile or offensive at any point, I speak very direct most of the time.

> Thank you for taking the time to make suggestions, I really appreciate it. They seem really well thought out. 

> In terms of being 'technical', I encourage you to be vocal where it concerns my ideas/concepts. I'm all about self-improvement and learning from my mistakes is a good way for me to do that.

> I don't mind you doing your own version of one of my concepts. P.S. I'd like to make the changes myself and present an improved rendition of my concepts, however, I am quite intrigued to see what you come up with. In short....yes.

> I am amazed. I had no idea that there was a character similar to Ghost Haze in any other game. I don't play or follow Dota 2 even though I used to play various warcraft games as well as Dota 1 but wow......I really did not know. P.S. Their version is much better and I will be taking pointers from their work but I definitely want to make something that's different. 

> I will edit my previous hero concepts, hopefully improving them but that will that some time. In the meanwhile I'll release this new hero concept.

Edited by exfirer
Posted (edited)

Chaos Magique (Ranged Agility Hero)

Spoiler

spacer.png

Found this image on Pinterest. This is the closest depiction I can find to illustrate the character in my mind.

Chaos Magique is a sorcerer whose limits are unknown. He wields great destructive magical capabilities but remains unable to fully control them. Through his spells or mere auto-attacks Chaos Magique brings mayhem to the battlefield. 

Hero Stats

Health : 492

Dmg : 54 - 60

Mana : 208

Armor : 2.0

Advanced Hero Stats

Strength : 18 (+1.6)

Intelligence : 16 (+2.1)

Agility : 22 (+2.9)

Range : 500

Attack Speed : 0.71

Movement Speed : 305

(Q) - Magique Shot

He can spam projectiles similar to his auto-attack to deal damage and apply buffs/debuffs.

Spoiler

Chaos Magique targets an enemy unit, instantly firing a ball of magic that deals 40/60/80/100% of his current attack damage as Physical Damage plus an additional 20/40/60/80 Magic Damage. This skill has a 100% chance to apply one new Hate/Love Magic debuff, has 5 charges total and takes 6/4.5/3/2 seconds to regain 1 used charge.

Cooldown : 5/4/2.5/1 secs

Cast range : 650 units

Mana cost : 30/25/20/15

(W) - Judgement Mark

Marks an enemy he wants to focus to increase damage output potential.

Spoiler

Apply to Enemies

Target an enemy to apply a mark that lasts 5 seconds. He can reactivate this skill to teleport to the marked target, instantly consuming and activating any Hate/Love Magic debuffs that may be inactive and giving Chaos Magique a 25% chance to apply 1 new stack.

Apply to Allies

Target an ally hero to apply a random Hate/Love Magic Buff.

> Can double-tap this skill to target nearest enemy or ally hero and only begins cooldown after the second activation <

Cooldown : 17/15/12/8 secs

Cast range : 750 units

Mana cost : 40/55/65/80

(E) - Hate/Love Magic

Passively gains the ability to randomly distribute active buffs/inactive debuffs that stacks, to allies/enemies. 

Spoiler

[Passive]

Chaos Magique randomly applies active buffs/inactive debuffs to allies/enemies for 25 seconds that can be activated later. Buffs/Debuffs can be stacked up to 3 times per hero by using skills or auto-attacking.

Apply to Enemies

Red magic ~ 0/5/10/15% chance to apply 2x Crit and Lifesteal.

Blue magic ~ 5/10/15/20% chance to apply a 0.5 second Mini-stun and 50 Mana Burn.

Green magic ~ 15/20/25/30% chance to apply 80 Magic DoT and 20/40/60/80 Tapering Movement Speed Slow for 1.5 seconds.

Apply to Allies

Red magic ~ 20% chance to apply 20/40/60/80 Movement Speed Buff for 3 seconds.

Blue magic ~ 20% chance to apply 40/60/80/100 Bonus Magic Damage to next auto-attack.

Green magic ~ 30% chance to apply 4/6/8/10 Magic Armor for 4 seconds.

> Buffs with the same colour cannot stack with themselves <

(R) - Chaos Storm

Chaos Magique momentarily gathers all his concentration to distribute buffs/debuffs at random within an AOE. 

Spoiler

1.5 seconds after activating this skill, Chaos Magique releases 2 chaotic magic waves within 800 radius around himself consuming and activating all stacks of Hate/Love Magic and applying 1 new random Buff/Debuff to all allies/enemies in range. The second Magic wave activates after a 2.5 seconds delay.

Spoiler

This skill acts similar to Balphagore's (R).

Cooldown : 100/120/140 secs

Cast range : 800 units

Edited by exfirer

Thanks, I take your permission to make my own version of your proposed heroes here.

Alaska [Inspired from Sovereign Ice Knight]

Spoiler

Overall Stats: same as Balphagore

[ Q ] Iceberg

Mana Cost: 100/110/120/130
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14 seconds
Radius: 325
Cast Range: 800

Creates the Iceberg with 100 collision size at target location, dealing 60/80/100/120 Magic Damage and applying 20% Movement Speed Slow for 3 seconds to enemy units within 325 units to it. The iceberg detonates itself 1.5 second after its appearance, dealing 60/80/100/120 Magic Damage + 20 Magic Damage per enemy units within 250 radius to it and applying 20% Movement Speed Slow for 3 seconds to them. The iceberg detonates immediately if there are 5 enemy units within 250 radius to it.

[ W ] Arctic Chain

This ability is divided into two activations with shared cooldown, Ensnare Chain and Arctic Climb. The general parameters:
Mana Cost: 100/110/120/130
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14 seconds
Cast Range: 800
Chain Radius: 150
Chain Speed: 1250

[ W ] Ensnare Chain

Releases the chain to target direction, dealing 60/80/100/120 Magic Damage to enemy units it passes through. The chain deals 60/80/100/120 Magic Damage and pulls enemy units towards its stopped position within 400 radius once colliding into impassable terrain, building, or tree.

[ E ] Arctic Climb

Releases the chain to target direction, dealing 60/80/100/120 Magic Damage to enemy units it passes through. The chain pulls Alaska towards its stopped position by 1250 speed, dropping self 300 units beyond it, and deals 60/80/100/120 Magic Damage to enemy units Alaska passes through within 150 collision size once colliding into impassable terrain, building, or tree. Destroying trees in 100 radius to landing position.

[ E ] Hypothermic Control 

Passive

Passively applies 2 charges of Hypothermic for 8 seconds per non-DoT damage dealt to enemy unit. Consumes 1 charge of Hypothermic when the affected enemy unit takes non-DoT magic damage from Alaska, taking 15/20/25/30 Magic Damage and applying an individually staking 10% Movement Speed Slow for 1.5 second. 10 charges are automatically consumed on next non-DoT damage from Alaska to affected enemy unit, dealing 125/175/225/275 Magic Damage and applying 1.5 second immobilization.

[ R ] Winter Assault

Mana Cost: 150/250/350
Cooldown: 160/130/100 seconds
Radius: 350

Upon cast and every 1.5 second pulls enemy units in radius toward Alaska and deals 100/175/250 Magic Damage to them. The effect lasts for 6 seconds.

Staff of the Master boost: reduces the cooldown to 130/100/70 seconds and increases the duration to 9 seconds.

This proposed suggestion [Inspired by Ghost Haze]

Trojan [Inspired by Invictus]

Spoiler

Overall Stats: same as Amun-Ra

[ Q ] Bare Match

Mana Cost: 12
Cast Range: 150

Passively heals Trojan by 0.5/1/1.5/2% of damage taken per one negative armor Trojan has. Target an enemy to reduce both Trojan's and target's armor by a stacking 1 for 3/4/5/6 seconds. Multiple activation of this ability refreshes the attack speed boost to Trojan by 15/30/45/60 for 3/4/5/6 seconds.

[ W ] Ethereal Bind

Mana Cost: 20/30/40/50
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Cast Range: 700/800/900/1000

Passively increases healing output by 6/9/12/15% per one negative magic armor Trojan has. Activate to manipulate target's magic armor for 6 seconds, applying 2/4/6/8 magic armor to ally target or reducing 2/4/6/8 magic armor to enemy target. Trojan takes 2/4/6/8 magic armor reduction for 6 seconds but grants bonus 12% movement speed upon activation.

[ E ] Damage Control

Cooldown: 5 seconds
Radius: 350

Passively increases mana regeneration by 1/2/3/4% per one negative attack damage. Toggle on to reduce base attack damage to both Trojan's and enemy units' in radius by 125/150/175/200%. When toggle on at full mana, Trojan deals 15/30/45/60 Magic Damage per second to enemy units within radius.

[ R ] Overclocking

Cooldown: 50/40/30 seconds

Activate to enter Overclocking state for 15/20/25 seconds, restoring 100 mana per second to Trojan. Every attack costs Trojan 50 mana during the state, imbuing the attack with 10% of Trojan's missing health as Magic Damage. Trojan loses 100 health during the state if the mana is full.

This post will be updated to give all proposed heroes here their alternative version. Cheers.

Edited by datfizh
Change some numbers.