I think it's time to buff or make small rework for Insanitarius.

I don't see reason why Insanitatrius is should be Str only item, because it doesn't has any Str items in build up. In my suggestion stats are pretty much the same, but with this change it could be used on a lot more heroes with Agi main stat or even Int.

Current:
Passive stats:
+10 Damage

+25 Attack Speed
+5 Armor
+5 Health Regeneration

Active:
+25 Strength

+31 Damage
+10 Attack Speed
45 Health removed per second

Suggestion :
Passive stats:
+10 Damage

+25 Attack Speed
+5 Armor
+5 Health Regeneration

Active:
+475 Health
+25 Base Damage
+30 Raw Damage
+10 Attack Speed

40 Health removed per second

Spoiler

And an alternative/OP*KEKW* suggestion:
Recipe cost increased from 550 to 700. Overall price is 2900.
Level 1
Passive stats:
+10 Damage

+25 Attack Speed
+5 Armor
+5 Health Regeneration

Active:
+475 Health
+25 Base Damage
+30 Raw Damage
+15 Attack Speed
40 Health removed per second.

Level 2 Recipe cost is 800. Price is 3700
Passive stats:
+15 Damage
+25 Attack Speed

+5 Armor
+7.5 Health Regeneration

Active:
+475 Health
+25 Base Damage
+35 Raw Damage
+20 Attack Speed
35 Health removed per second.

Level 3 Recipe cost is 900. Price is 3700 Price is 4600
Passive stats:
+15 Damage
+30 Attack Speed

+5 Armor
+10 Health Regeneration

Active:
+475 Health
+25 Base Damage
+35 Raw Damage
+15 Attack Speed
30 Health removed per second.

Edited by DemonSparda

Hell o there, buddy. I thought you no longer put numbers on your next suggestion, oh well.

I think the suggestion is nice since it is overall same as the current one but I think it will be too good on Agility heroes because they have maximum benefit from this item from EHP perspective as their attribute naturally grants armor in addition to the damage.

Edited by datfizh
Edit for the sake of editing

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

Too much reward for a cheap items. Your suggestion give not only damage but also hp, attack speed and also a chance to kill back the opponent to ALL the heroes who buy it.

It fine in that way but those stat number, cool down, gold required and maybe the mechanic of this items also will need to change for balance wise

14 hours ago, datfizh said:

Hell o there, buddy. I thought you no longer put numbers on your next suggestion, oh well.

I think the suggestion is nice since it is overall same as the current one but I think it will be too good on Agility heroes because they have maximum benefit from this item from EHP perspective as their attribute naturally grants armor in addition to the damage.

I just changed numbers from str to hp and damage which it already gives.

12 hours ago, w3wstarboy said:

Too much reward for a cheap items. Your suggestion give not only damage but also hp, attack speed and also a chance to kill back the opponent to ALL the heroes who buy it.

It fine in that way but those stat number, cool down, gold required and maybe the mechanic of this items also will need to change for balance wise

I think you will be surprised, but current insanitarius already gives all this stats to Str heroes, Agi and Int heroes don't get only 25 Base damage...

Because insanitarius was purpose created for str hero. 25 str for str hero is equal to hp and base damage but it's only give hp to agi/intel heroes

With your suggestion, you give same amount of stat to all heroes and that mean those stat number need to be tweak again so it wont be too OP for agi and intel heroes.

It is the same as brutalizer work with melee and ranged hero. If brutalizer give the same RNG to both melee and ranged hero. It mean brutalizer will be OP for ranged hero compare to melee heroes

Edited by w3_StarBoy

HoN SEA Player