Corrupted wand - Endgame caster item(s) like corrupted sword/doombringer

Also if any of the staff or moderators see this, I just want to point out that they have Frostburn as their icon and not dawnbringer, so it seems they are not yet top tier.

3 hours ago, DjuKeD said:

Maybe corrupted wand?

Increases magic dmg done or reduce magic armour or something?

❤️ XXX

I think Kongor's buff already provides that increased damage. As to magic armor reduction, auto-attackers even don't have such armor reduction as end-game item.

In conclusion, there is no need to have end-game caster item because casters tend to excel at early until near end game and most auto-attackers shine the most at end game so if caster manages to have end-game caster item, why bother picks auto-attacker then.

• Like 1

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

2 hours ago, datfizh said:

I think Kongor's buff already provides that increased damage. As to magic armor reduction, auto-attackers even don't have such armor reduction as end-game item.

In conclusion, there is no need to have end-game caster item because casters tend to excel at early until near end game and most auto-attackers shine the most at end game so if caster manages to have end-game caster item, why bother picks auto-attacker then.

Well, you are right about the Kongor buff, but thats for mellee as well, it's just all round.

As to magic armor reduction, no they don't but there is the corrupted sword. and giving flat +40 magic dmg would be too strong for some casters and too weak for others. Hence the suggestion of one possibility.

In conclusion, there is no NEED for any items in particular but I thought it be a fun addition. I mean corrupted swords are barely used in most games so I wouldn't call them necessary but it's fun that they are there in the off chance you might need it. (running out of item slots but still having bulks of cash).

And as for the point you are making about auto attackers, even if casters were to scale somewhat (Because I believe this is a very Niche situation) better in late (which they already do great in HoN and it's something i'm very thankfull for). They would still get obliterated by a properly played and farmed carry so I'm calling your opinion on that void.

4 hours ago, DemonSparda said:

Spellshards, Grimoire of Power, Armor of the Mad Mage be like:

Reveal hidden contents

1-82.jpg

Havent you had plenty of game (especially in midwars) when you have all those and want MORE POWER?

2 hours ago, DjuKeD said:

Havent you had plenty of game (especially in midwars) when you have all those and want MORE POWER?

Sure then get harcons and spellsunders, maybe sotm, because on on most casters it gives supperior damage so magic immunity from SH goes streight to toilet. 
Boom, u r 6 slotted ezpz.

Still, I wonder how will this suggestion interact with Harkon's Blade?

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread: