Let us have more hero ban picks

48 minutes ago, Mr`Cactus said:

What about automatically disabling for 1 week the top 5 picked heroes of the previous week? 

😂😂😂

I have the same thought but I think it requires force ban so it affects other modes i.e. Single Draft.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

strange situation with these bans. It happens that you ban 2 heroes who are played by someone. And bang .... not one was banned. Please solve it. so that each player banned 2 heroes and they really were banned
  • Like 1

You are trying to balance the game thru bans? how about balancing the game instead, its very annoying wanting to play a hero that gets banned half the games and before you say something like "you only pick those heroes cuz they are op", i dont, i like to have fun and pick whatever i want even if the hero has 40% win rate.

11 hours ago, GiveUpBra said:

You are trying to balance the game thru bans? how about balancing the game instead, its very annoying wanting to play a hero that gets banned half the games and before you say something like "you only pick those heroes cuz they are op", i dont, i like to have fun and pick whatever i want even if the hero has 40% win rate.

Kappa?

On 4/8/2021 at 6:48 AM, GiveUpBra said:

I never suggested anything about balance this is purely about the fun factor. 

The Aprils fools joke that was implemented i noticed alot of new heroes getting picked in my matches and that was fun for everybody. 

• Thanks 1